GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... May 2024 Colder Than May 1987 - Climate Change Is A Hoax

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
The cops did get away with it in the Rodney King trial spawning the April 1992 riot
At the state level. At the federal level all but two were given a 30 month sentence.

fucking bullshit. It was as if antero was the state appointed judge.

so yeah. They did. But didn’t. Kinda. I don’t think justice was served though

zrickety

The Fixer
You may have missed it, NY was considering or has passed legislation that allows them to remove you and put you in a camp if they deem you are a hazard to public health by not consenting to being tested (for COVID).
And Americans are already being censored, including our last President, so my post is 100% accurate.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
You may have missed it, NY was considering or has passed legislation that allows them to remove you and put you in a camp if they deem you are a hazard to public health by not consenting to being tested (for COVID).
And Americans are already being censored, including our last President, so my post is 100% accurate.
Damn. I know it’s bullshit cuz it’s you. But putting folks who don’t want to be vaccinated somewhere away from the general public is a great idea!

Americans aren’t being censored. Only the idiots and pedophiles. I guess. I dunno. It’s u so that is probably bullshit too.

Reactions: WAP

zrickety

The Fixer
Pretty sure that affair thing was proven false. Not that you would believe anything that indicates you could ever be wrong about anything.
Do your own research that doesn't involve 'fact checkers.' They are the coverup machine for any opposition.

zrickety

The Fixer
But putting folks who don’t want to be vaccinated somewhere away from the general public is a great idea!
So you don't like the Amish??
You know we lived like 200,000 years without vaccines right? And they have been linked to cancer, the #2 killer of all adults. JESUS.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
It's not a new bill and was never specific to covid. That being said the bill exists and will likely die a slow death in a subcommittee.

zrickety

The Fixer
The Amish seem to keep to themselves.

and also, bullshit
It's been a long day, I don't have time to argue with mentally retarded lizard-people.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Did the voice in your head tell you that or was it Tucker Carlson?

zrickety

The Fixer
It's not a new bill and was never specific to covid. That being said the bill exists and will likely die a slow death in a subcommittee.
The fact they even drafted it is scary. Bills die and come back, look at the CARES act.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Do your own research that doesn't involve 'fact checkers.' They are the coverup machine for any opposition.
When you "do your own research" you clearly dismiss consensus and data that proves your positions wrong. The AP are not fact checkers, they are reputable and fairly unbiased journalists. You get your news from entertainment sites.