GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... May 2024 Colder Than May 1987 - Climate Change Is A Hoax

zrickety

The Fixer
For all the new guys...

1632851736392.png

anotero

Autocross Champion
Atheists and Religious Zealots both try to convince everyone that they have the answers to the universe (despite not being able to prove any of it). And they're all douchebags

I'm an atheist and i don't really care what others believe. The only thing i do care about is that libs think it's okay to push the 52 gender agenda upon children and that regular workers oftentimes don't realize that reps and dems alike are shafting them.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
I'm an atheist and i don't really care what others believe. The only thing i do care about is that libs think it's okay to push the 52 gender agenda upon children and that regular workers oftentimes don't realize that reps and dems alike are shafting them.

Add extreme in the beginning of that and yep

fair enough, i meant the ones who actually do that. not 'all' of them

anotero

Autocross Champion
Private practices don't have to treat patients that don't follow the practices requirements.

ER physicians follow federal laws on treating patients.

The unvaccinated have put hospitals in the unprecedented position of rationing care. If you're unvaccinated, your cause that. Don't blame the doctors.

Wrong. If a private practice says no blacks or no whites, they break the law. But i love the "it's a private entity, they can do whatever they want" argument.

zrickety

The Fixer
Behold the sound of silence. Where is post #55,622?

1632852432875.png

anotero

Autocross Champion
You're a real moron. I already explained it. Your hypothetical virus doesn't exist, and ebola and ebola like viruses are easy to control due to the short latency and how virulent they are. People tend not to go to restaurants, gatherings or hop on a plane when they're bleeding from their eyes and assholes. 🤷‍♂️

I continue to give you the answer, you continue to not understand the answer.

"No you are" ftw.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
You're getting closer. Obviously it doesn't exist, I already said that. How are you able to function being this stupid? Do you take everything this literal all the time, even when someone explains it to you?

Nice back tracking.

zrickety

The Fixer
Where is post #55,567? I don't see it.

1632852692521.png