GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... May 2024 Colder Than May 1987 - Climate Change Is A Hoax

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I've had similar thoughts for a while. If this was a truly deadly virus, like ebola, where the mortality rate ranges between 25-90%, people wouldn't be ordering starbucks with masks on. Everything would be shutdown until there were no more cases.

This was your post. You questioned whether the covid virus was really deadly, because you don't understand how latency, mortality rate, and asymptomatic carries affect how deadly a virus is. You're equating mortality rate and how deadly a virus is. They aren't the same thing.

And you did specify use ebola as your example.

Reactions: WAP

npace

Autocross Champion
This was your post. You questioned whether the covid virus was really deadly, because you don't understand how latency, mortality rate, and asymptomatic carries affect how deadly a virus is. You're equating mortality rate and how deadly a virus is. They aren't the same thing.

I specify use English. I asymptomatic carries my groceries. Are we done here yet?

Subliminal

Autocross Champion

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Atheists and Religious Zealots both try to convince everyone that they have the answers to the universe (despite not being able to prove any of it). And they're all douchebags
Most of the atheists I've talked to don't subscribe to forcing origin stories on anyone. Most religious zealots I've talked to, on the other hand, are convinced they've got it all figured out and are all too happy to, even though it's obvious from the inanity of the crap they spew (without evidence, no less) that they are grasping.

I, myself, simply dispute the assertion of any deities that magically exist behind the scenes, as these claims have been recycled again and again, yet have always been baseless throughout history.

zrickety

The Fixer
Most of the atheists I've talked to don't subscribe to forcing origin stories on anyone. Most religious zealots I've talked to, on the other hand, are convinced they've got it all figured out and are all too happy to, even though it's obvious from the inanity of the crap they spew (without evidence, no less) that they are grasping.

I, myself, simply dispute the assertion of any deities that magically exist behind the scenes, as these claims have been recycled again and again, yet have always been baseless throughout history.
The 'strong force' is proven by quantum physicists. They can't explain it, but it exists 'behind the scenes' as you portend.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion

May God bless you.