GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... May 2024 Colder Than May 1987 - Climate Change Is A Hoax

StealthGTI

Autocross Champion
I don't have a source for this but I did hear a report on the radio news today that some of those people fell from the jet to their death. Take it for what it's worth.

I wonder how many crushed or suffocated bodies fell out of the landing gear compartments when the plane landed? Given the number of people clinging to that plane, someone HAD to have wound up riding the wheels up into the plane.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Jim, how is it hard for you to understand? Trump didn't make the decision. He isn't the president. Biden made the decision.
Biden just followed through on the treaty that Trump negotiated but changed the exit date. How difficult is that for you to understand?

cb1111

Unless every news source is wrong I'm not assuming. Do you really think the Taliban will treat people kindly that helped us without repercussions?
Do I trust them? No, but recently they've been far more reliable than the AFG govt.

1629167635752.png

anotero

Autocross Champion
And 5 different presidents were too stupid to understand that from the beginning. Didn't any of them see the Russian outcome?
Presidents are talking heads. They don't define foreign policy and they don't start or end wars.

Since you brought up Russians: Najibulla's government held out against the "freedom fighters" for three years after the Soviets left in Feb. of 89. Compare that to zero years (US troops haven't fully withdrawn yet, and Taliban is outside Kabul). Perhaps Washington, DC could learn a thing or two from Moscow.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Biden just followed through on the treaty that Trump negotiated but changed the exit date. How difficult is that for you to understand?

Because Biden was under no obligation to uphold that abortion of a "treaty" and Trump set the date for after his term. And AGAIN, Trump could have withdrawn any time during his term. He didn't.

anotero

Autocross Champion
I'll say it again, the only reason there is anyone who helped us left in Afghanistan is that Trump wouldn't let them come to the US. We could definitely have at least got them to other countries than the US before leaving.

Otherwise, who gives a flying fuck what happens to Afghanistan other than that? I see some recent military people whining about how we are "dishonoring those who died there". NO. The dishonor lies with those who started this fucked up war, nobody else.
Have you asked those other countries?

anotero

Autocross Champion
Of course there is but we are taking about Afghanistan. There is a young generation in Afghanistan that was born after we entered the country 20 years ago whose lives are going to change drastically now with the Taliban laws. Kids that had hope and now don't. The Taliban was going through Kabul today destroying and shuttering businesses that are against their laws. Things we take for granted like women's beauty salons because that isn't allowed under Taliban laws.
Taliban practices sharia law. Same law as in Saudi Arabia -- our best friend in the region.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Because Biden was under no obligation to uphold that abortion of a "treaty" and Trump set the date for after his term. And AGAIN, Trump could have withdrawn any time during his term. He didn't.
Biden did honor the treaty. Just changed the exit date.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Presidents are talking heads. They don't define foreign policy and they don't start or end wars.

Since you brought up Russians: Najibulla's government held out against the "freedom fighters" for three years after the Soviets left in Feb. of 89. Compare that to zero years (US troops haven't fully withdrawn yet, and Taliban is outside Kabul). Perhaps Washington, DC could learn a thing or two from Moscow.
The freedom fighters didn't have the numbers or weapons the Taliban has.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Of course because oil.
Not just oil, but that, too.
So why are you surprised prior administrations did all the things they did? Why do you think Obama helped create ISIS? And why exactly did ISIS emerge in the first place? I'll give you a hint: it started because of something that happened in the spring of 2003.