GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

cb1111

Shit, just heard that some of these clowns came from TX, NM and AZ. Had I known that, then one of them could have brought my car from ABQ.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Oh, that lady I was talking about earlier was shot by a cop I think. There's video out now and she's got a very special cape on. NSFW
These people are delusional. What active shooter?!? Mother fucker u broke into a federal building with a fire arm! You’re not in Michigan bro

JC_451

Autocross Champion
When the Great 🍊 wanted to play at holding up the Bible during the summer they gassed people within seconds of the order to disperse.

MuscleToMouse94

Drag Racing Champion
When the Great 🍊 wanted to play at holding up the Bible during the summer they gassed people within seconds of the order to disperse.

That‘s Cheeto in Chief to you, good sir!

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Oh, that lady I was talking about earlier was shot by a cop I think. There's video out now and she's got a very special cape on. NSFW

1609973496289.png

That deleted comment said something along the lines of "At least she died doing what she loved. Being a fucking idiot." I nearly spit my water out. So brutal yet humorous. While I really don't wish death upon anyone, I have no sympathy for people who fall victims to situations they've created themselves.

torga

Autocross Champion
View attachment 198714

That deleted comment said something along the lines of "At least she died doing what she loved. Being a fucking idiot." I nearly spit my water out. So brutal yet humorous. While I really don't wish death upon anyone, I have no sympathy for people who fall victims to situations they've created themselves.
r/MurderedByWords material right there

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Pretty sure whoever shot her actually was scared for their life, I doubt they were aiming at her though.

zrickety

The Fixer
Whoever she was, I don't know if cops shot her, she is confirmed dead.

zrickety

The Fixer
Pretty sure whoever shot her actually was scared for their life, I doubt they were aiming at her though.
I think she was pushing a mayo sandwich on him.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Whoever she was, I don't know if cops shot her, she is confirmed dead.

They should have opened fire on all of them to prevent them from breaching a joint session of congress.