GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
YUP. It's been hard to argue for a long time, but it is painfully apparent after today, especially after the context of this summer's BLM movements...
Yup. I watched some Fox News today. These fuckers actually said. And I fucking quote

“the demonstrators and protesters are very peaceful, except for that group of possible BLM counter protesters that just broke into the capital”

I was speechless. Yet amused somehow.

torga

Autocross Champion
Everything went to shit the moment harambe was murdered.
May his soul rest in piece. He's thumping his chest in perpetual paradise now.

Yup. I watched some Fox News today. These fuckers actually said. And I fucking quote

“the demonstrators and protesters are very peaceful, except for that group of possible BLM counter protesters that just broke into the capital”

I was speechless. Yet amused somehow.
It's just like them, to go through the mental gymnastics to actually think BLM/antifi "infiltrated their ranks". What an absolute load of shit.
That's called projection, ladies and gentlemen.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
May his soul rest in piece. He's thumping his chest in perpetual paradise now.

It's just like them, to go through the mental gymnastics to actually think BLM/antifi "infiltrated their ranks". What an absolute load of shit.
That's called projection, ladies and gentlemen.
Fox is just a special kind of devious. CNN and the rest are biased too. But fox is just down right fake

torga

Autocross Champion
Love that the two-brain cell Congresspeople objecting to states' electoral votes due to "fraud" (AZ and PA, so far) are being almost unilaterally shut down by the rest of the chamber.
They say there was "fraud", but what the really mean is "too many black people voted". Makes me fucking sick. A lot of their seats are up for reelection in 2022 and I'm cautiously optimistic after the energy and participation Stacey Abrams was able to generate in Georgia.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Love that the two-brain cell Congresspeople objecting to states' electoral votes due to "fraud" (AZ and PA, so far) are being almost unilaterally shut down by the rest of the chamber.
They say there was "fraud", but what the really mean is "too many black people voted". Makes me fucking sick. A lot of their seats are up for reelection in 2022 and I'm cautiously optimistic after the energy and participation Stacey Abrams was able to generate in Georgia.
I think that blue wave folks were talking about. I think it’s coming.

due to today’s actions, the Republican Party will be fucked. At least for a decade. No one will want another trump.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
where’s the night shift

🙋‍♂️ Present

I have nothing to add that hasn’t been said. I also don’t know much about the subjects to add anything.

Corprin

Autocross Champion

You watching all the southern drawls contesting PA?

GolNat

Autocross Champion

Corprin

Autocross Champion
...did that just happen? I believe it did.

so @zrickety, now that the electoral college vote has been confirmed by congress, what is the next, “wait till ____, you’ll see”?

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
USA just showing its true colours (colors) to the world right now....yet AGAIN!!!...

Also proving that its still fighting the civil war as it was the true definition of the American "dream"......guns, alcohol, whores, fighting, killing people, whoop-ass, .....etc., etc...

I'll just post that our UK invented (Astra-Zenica & Oxford University) & made Covid-19 vaccine is only £3 per dose (two required) & that it can be stored in a basic standard fridge (+2C to +8C), that those companies involved have stated that they will be selling it at COST & will not make a profit on it.........places like India & Africa are gearing up for it as its perfect for them....no stupid costly transport procedures...

We'll just have some popcorn now...& watch how things pan out over there for you...
almost reported for "colours" but your correction saved you. ;)

I really hope we can save ourselves

Jim

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
MAGA people suck.

Oh, and here's lamb dinner from Tuesday...Rack coated in rosemary from my garden, Lusty Monk mustard from here in NC, and garlic. Goat cheese mashers with Purple Haze from Cypress Grove. Roasted/butter-poached mini carrots with pine nuts.
LambDinner.jpg

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
...did that just happen? I believe it did.

so @zrickety, now that the electoral college vote has been confirmed by congress, what is the next, “wait till ____, you’ll see”?

Biden will be impeached and removed by summer, just you wait and see! The kraken will be released and Trump will be reinstated as the rightful President!