GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Daily Wire is now a peer reviewed journal?

Please cite a single source that has determined what viral load is contagious and what isn't for covid 19. I'll wait.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Huge amounts of mistakes have certainly been made.

It isn't a revelation that the sickest people are the most contagious. The reason caution was advised (for asymptomatic people) was because so much about the virus was unknown.

You can't take today's facts and go back to judge the actions of people who didn't know these things yesterday.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Are we calling eachother potatoes now?

riceburner

Autocross Champion
i wonder how many people in here didnt take their own opinions TOO seriously in the beginning of this thread but just keep digging their heels in more and more with all of the name calling and stuff.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Or be driven insane by the hitherto unknown truths of the universe that have been revealed here.

Otherswise known as high school level science that grown adults can't seem to grasp.

zrickety

The Fixer
Not in a 12 month period.
There is a year where 3 times as many people were born. I haven't found when that transition started, but there is a 12 month period where more people will die. It could be now. You are also underestimating the devastation of lockdowns and quarantines...people losing their income, stress, suicides. Any number of factors are adding to the toll. Your 'excess death rate' is a bad joke. The numbers are updated every 1-2 weeks. There is no under count.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I didn't want anyone to have to login to see it on NY TIMES lol

Again, where is the citation of what viral load is acceptable for covid 19?

I'll give you a hint, no one knows yet, so the Daily Wires interpretation of what the NY article said is pure speculation with no scientific basis at this point.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
There is a year where 3 times as many people were born. I haven't found when that transition started, but there is a 12 month period where more people will die. It could be now. You are also underestimating the devastation of lockdowns and quarantines...people losing their income, stress, suicides. Any number of factors are adding to the toll. Your 'excess death rate' is a bad joke. The numbers are updated every 1-2 weeks. There is no under count.

You still wouldn't see a 500% jump in pneumonia deaths. And provide proof of a one year tripling of births. The largest jump in births was yr after WWII ended, we jumped from 60 births per 1000 women to 80 births per 1000 women. Even from the beginning of the 40's with 54 births per 1000, to our peak birth rate of 96 per 1000, it was less than double the births.

Last edited:

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
You still wouldn't see a 500% jump in pneumonia deaths. And provide proof of a one year tripling of births.

I'm not going to waste my time researching it but the best chance for a one year tripling of births must surely be during the baby boomer years. 1946 - 1950.