GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Allchokedup

Autocross Champion
He gets away with that. If we would say the same thing to him he would scream racism.
Its different and you know damn well its different. Its always "different" and yall just don't understand
On another note, this one reminds me of you

Attachments

• IMG_09031.jpg
    IMG_09031.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 98

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
They use black and white pics because the pics were taken in black and white. No MLK was all about peaceful demonstrations. Of course some got out of hand but he didn't condone it or promote it.
Crazy considering his daughter posts them in color.

Jim. You need to believe that everything in American history books is either fake or has lies sprinkled all over it.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Whom might ya'll be?
Those of you that enjoy advantages. The ones wanting the wall and immigration sorted. The ones that don’t like to feel disadvantaged when folks of other races are given advantages. Some of y’all get super nervous when your privilege is undermined. Shit when Obama took office over 700 militias popped up out of no where.

your version of American is dramatically different than my version. Most (the majority it seems) of white people see and understand that. But some of y’all either refuse to or can’t see it.

Biden’s 8 year immigration plan sounds great. No advantages to folks from certain countries too. Trump could’ve done it. But didn’t. Because why would he, it would upset his racist base.

I already know what kind of person you are. You don’t have to try and flip shit on me. It won’t work. Sorry your privilege was fake attacked bro. Maybe find a better media source?

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
He gets away with that. If we would say the same thing to him he would scream racism.
Get away with what? I’m sorry did I attack all white people? Cuz you’re acting like I said that.

also, maybe if some of you white folk didn’t have the need to do what y’all do. You know.....

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Crazy considering his daughter posts them in color.

Jim. You need to believe that everything in American history books is either fake or has lies sprinkled all over it.
Sure there's inaccuracies but it's not close to all being lies or fake.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Sure there's inaccuracies but it's not close to all being lies or fake.
There’s enough to where a professor in college in a black studies class can blow your mind. And later on, your Native American friend blows your mind even further.

Jim it’s a history book. There shouldn’t be a single thing omitted. And there shouldn’t be a single lie or inaccuracy.

Reactions: WAP

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Get away with what? I’m sorry did I attack all white people? Cuz you’re acting like I said that.

also, maybe if some of you white folk didn’t have the need to do what y’all do. You know.....
Ok. I'll just wait for my opportunity to say the same at the right time and post the same and see your reaction.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Unpopular opinion. He’s a solid Bruce Wayne. There I said it.

I was following the quote line. One of the best on-liner movies ever.

Of course you have a turtle.