GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Corprin

Autocross Champion
.....oh and for the record. I think the wall should be left up, would cost too many of my tax dollars to tear it down.

or put that bitch on Craigslist as scrap. It’ll be gutted in a week.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
.....oh and for the record. I think the wall should be left up, would cost too many of my tax dollars to tear it down.

or put that bitch on Craigslist as scrap. It’ll be gutted in a week.
The problem is wild life. It’s fucking that up. The walls bullshit, people can scale it with no equipment. And they have for a while. But it did upset local wild life

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Those of you that enjoy advantages. The ones wanting the wall and immigration sorted. The ones that don’t like to feel disadvantaged when folks of other races are given advantages. Some of y’all get super nervous when your privilege is undermined. Shit when Obama took office over 700 militias popped up out of no where.

your version of American is dramatically different than my version. Most (the majority it seems) of white people see and understand that. But some of y’all either refuse to or can’t see it.

Biden’s 8 year immigration plan sounds great. No advantages to folks from certain countries too. Trump could’ve done it. But didn’t. Because why would he, it would upset his racist base.

I already know what kind of person you are. You don’t have to try and flip shit on me. It won’t work. Sorry your privilege was fake attacked bro. Maybe find a better media source?
I know what kind of person you are also. Besides just the giant chip on your shoulder.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
The problem is wild life. It’s fucking that up. The walls bullshit, people can scale it with no equipment. And they have for a while. But it did upset local wild life
If you haven't yet, watch the "Last Week Tonight" episode about the wall. I doubt you will be as worried about it afterwards. Something like 1/2 the wall he claims to have built was just replacement of existing wall and half the new wall is so structurally unsound, it's likely to topple in the next 4 years.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
If you haven't yet, watch the "Last Week Tonight" episode about the wall. I doubt you will be as worried about it afterwards. Something like 1/2 the wall he claims to have built was just replacement of existing wall and half the new wall is so structurally unsound, it's likely to topple in the next 4 years.

It’s already toppling, which is amazing.

1611117489446.jpeg

from the looks of it, they should have made the wall out of eucalyptus.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
There’s enough to where a professor in college in a black studies class can blow your mind. And later on, your Native American friend blows your mind even further.

Jim it’s a history book. There shouldn’t be a single thing omitted. And there shouldn’t be a single lie or inaccuracy.
Who is my native American friend? And with regards to history books being inaccurate I'm sure there are inaccuracies but just because a black studies class disagrees that's not conclusive proof. It's another person's opinion on history. Nobody writes the entire truth. It's all biased.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
The wall, a symbol of typical American hate imo, should have large holes drilled out in the bottom or removed all together because of how it’s affecting wild life.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Every attack on Muslims, Hispanics, natives and blacks on our soil is done by who? Refresh my memory jim

sorry if I can’t see some of y’all in a positive light.
On our soil I'm not aware of anyone openly attacking anyone except native Americans. Sure there's wrongful cop killings of minorities but an all out attack. No.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Who is my native American friend? And with regards to history books being inaccurate I'm sure there are inaccuracies but just because a black studies class disagrees that's not conclusive proof. It's another person's opinion on history. Nobody writes the entire truth. It's all biased.
No. Mine. Sorry. He’s my friend.

it’s not a matter of disagreeing Jim. There are lies in those history books. Especially the ones distributed in the south. Go google daughters of the confederacy. They made sure slavery wasn’t covered correctly