GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Why did Lil Wayne get a pardon??

You didn't read the press release? It says why he got a pardon.

Mr. Carter has exhibited this generosity through commitment to a variety of charities, including donations to research hospitals and a host of foodbanks. Deion Sanders, who also wrote in support of this pardon, calls Mr. Wayne “a provider for his family, a friend to many, a man of faith, a natural giver to the less fortunate, a waymaker, [and] a game changer.”

I think the one for Kodak Black is more funny.

This commutation is supported by numerous religious leaders, including Pastor Darrell Scott and Rabbi Schneur Kaplan. Additional supporters include Bernie Kerik, Hunter Pollack, Gucci Mane, Lil Pump, Lil Yachty, Lamar Jackson of the Baltimore Ravens, Jack Brewer formerly of the National Football League, and numerous other notable community leaders.

Good to know Trump respected the opinions of fine individuals such as Gucci Mane, Lil Pump, and Lil Yachty.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
I would bet that a lot of the celebrity pardons have been literally bought through some 3rd party.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Too bad Joe Exotic didn't donate more.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
I’m not seeing his current minions on the list.

🤷‍♂️

JC_451

Autocross Champion
That's my favorite thing about the red neck Trumpers.

Like, you love this dude, but you don't realize he wouldn't associate with you for one second since you're just a pawn with nothing to offer him.

Reactions: WAP