GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

mac340

Go Kart Champion
I also think it is incredible how basically every country in the world got together to decide to run this HOAX on us. If they can all work together this well maybe there is hope for this world yet.

zrickety

The Fixer
So your point is if you die from the combination of covid and an underlying condition your life is not important and you don't count?
That's not what I said at all. If you're old and sick, you statistically die. Every year. This was true before COVID. If you're healthy you have nothing to worry about. I have personally seen kids recover in 1 day.

zrickety

The Fixer
The most embarrassing thing is 3rd world nations controlling the virus while it's still a slowly burning dumpster fire here.
Are they really controlling the virus, or are we fudging the numbers?? What makes more sense?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
That's not what I said at all. If you're old and sick, you statistically die. Every year. This was true before COVID. If you're healthy you have nothing to worry about. I have personally seen kids recover in 1 day.

But I've already posted the excess death rate which shows it isn't a normal year.

So you're just repeating nonsense.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
He didn't say anything about the excess death rate in the post you quoted.

That's the point. He's claiming deaths are unchanged due to Covid 18 in his post.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Oh. The post you quoted didn't mention that so I guess you're responding to a different post than the one you quoted.

I responded to the correct post, like usual, you just have issues with comprehension.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
The post you quoted did not mention the excess death rate. Just scroll back and look.

AGAIN, that was my entire point. He omitted the fact that the excess death rate shows that this isn't a normal year with normal deaths of the elderly, as he stated in the past I quoted.

AGAIN, you're lack of reading comprehension is the issue here.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
AGAIN, that was my entire point. He omitted the fact that the excess death rate shows that this isn't a normal year with normal deaths of the elderly, as he stated in the past I quoted.

AGAIN, you're lack of reading comprehension is the issue here.

Your reading comprehension consists of taking posts out of context and then say that's what was implied. You also can't rebut any post without trying to insult someone's intelligence.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Your reading comprehension consists of taking posts out of context and then say that's what was implied. You also can't rebut any post without trying to insult someone's intelligence.

I took his post out of context? 🤣🤣🤣

Yes, because he hasn't made a hundred or more posts saying the same thing.

Do you just see red and mist over when you read my posts? It's the only explanation. Get help help.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
I took his post out of context? 🤣🤣🤣

Yes, because he hasn't made a hundred or more posts saying the same thing.

Do you just see red and mist over when you read my posts? It's the only explanation. Get help help.

You are such a jerk. You always take things out of context and read between the lines. No red and mist and if I do I'll get an eye exam.

Last edited: