GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

JC_451

Autocross Champion
I don't see myself voting anything Republican for a long time. It's a shame cause I hate voting "party" but the majority of Republicans are &#@!'s

do what's right I know it can be difficult. So many of the R's defense makes me yell at the TV/radio
If they try to continue forward as the party of Trump I can see them facing greater and greater tides of people turning out to vote just against him over and over.

The turnout in the Georgia run offs should really worry the Republicans. They can't win in a lot of areas if voter turnout continues to be motivated at these levels.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Just so we're clear, I'm being completely sarcastic. I'm on Team Sane in agreeing with that everything that comes out of Zrick's mouth is bullshit.

No Jim rule, thought you fell down the rabbit hole in the manure pile.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Just so we're clear, I'm being completely sarcastic. I'm on Team Sane in agreeing with that everything that comes out of Zrick's mouth is bullshit.
Guess I'm not the only one who doesn't get sarcasm all the time. 😂

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
FB_IMG_1611594948225.jpg

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
You and zricky should go get a room....

He is a liar because he made a stupid bet and reneged on it. COVID is a hoax according to him and is immaterial since it only kills older people (that's you) and his links are either from sketchy sites or flat out don't say what he says they say.
Exactly, 20,000 plus posts in and Jim STILL can't figure out zrickety is talking about him. Pretty crazy.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Exactly, 20,000 plus posts in and Jim STILL can't figure out zrickety is talking about him. Pretty crazy.
Zrick never said he hoped the elderly would die. Only that they are the least likely to survive Covid. Only you would take that as him meaning that he specifically wants me dead. Even though I don't agree with him I'm sure that he wants to keep me around because I treat him fairly. Remember they call me the apologist. 😂

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
he wants to keep me around because I treat him fairly.

It's what makes you part of the problem. Would you treat cancer cells 'fairly'? Because that's all him and his kind are, a cancer to the country.

Reactions: WAP

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
It's what makes you part of the problem. Would you treat cancer cells 'fairly'? Because that's all him and his kind are, a cancer to the country.
Strange analogy. No I treat him fairly with respect to not calling him names. You're taking the thread too seriously.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
So last nights entertainment on our TV courtesy of BBC2, & now on their iPlayer...

BBC iPlayer - The Trump Show - Downfall

The interviews with Trumps own staff etc who were on his side & then got out when the repeated false claims etc just kept on coming from the big orange.....it says it all really...he was so far up is own arse...& they themselves stated "its all about him".

Unfortunately what Trump forgot is that as POTUS (along with many voted in positions) ..is that you are the temporary incumbent of that OFFICE......& that the OFFICE is sacrosanct & YOU have to beholden to it....

Its NOT about you personally, you spoilt brat...

Anyway really felt sorry for the top Georgia civil servants (actually Republicans), etc who had Trump supporters protesting outside their homes, threatening their families etc...

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Zrick never said he hoped the elderly would die. Only that they are the least likely to survive Covid. Only you would take that as him meaning that he specifically wants me dead. Even though I don't agree with him I'm sure that he wants to keep me around because I treat him fairly. Remember they call me the apologist. 😂
I never said he hoped you died, I said he's knowingly spreading disinformation that puts you at more risk for dying. He's literally trying to get you killed. If you can't figure that out, then you're just as bad as zrickety.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Strange analogy. No I treat him fairly with respect to not calling him names. You're taking the thread too seriously.

Fair enough about taking the thread seriously. But I think it's a very apt analogy. Zrick and his kind absolutely are a cancer to this country.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
I never said he hoped you died, I said he's knowingly spreading disinformation that puts you at more risk for dying. He's literally trying to get you killed. If you can't figure that out, then you're just as bad as zrickety.
I know how to protect myself against Covid. Of course there's no guarantees but I've made it this far.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I know how to protect myself against Covid. Of course there's no guarantees but I've made it this far.
That's almost as dumb as the stuff Zrickey says. Does someone need to post the pissing on your leg example again?

Anyone spreading disinformation about masks is trying to kill you, Jim. That's just the reality, whether you want to admit it or not.