GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
god has some idiosyncrasies with zrick

do not have faith in me for what you have seen, but what you have not!

sounds deep but really it means you aint gonna see heaven and you wont be aorund to tell people they were conned their whole lives.
and zrick aint paying

zrickety

The Fixer
hard to tbh. i am a man of my word. and i understand the weight behind a gamble/bet. i wouldve been hounding him for his cashapp or venmo so i could settle up asap. but then again i do pee standing up, and zrick probably doesnt. how could he....
I'll give you a golden shower from 6 feet away.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
how bout you shower him in gold instead

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
1611625204847.png

zrickety

The Fixer
1611625359203.png

zrickety

The Fixer

John 11:25

Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live,

Well get busy dying I guess, it's the only way to live. 🤷‍♂️
I die a little every day I'm on the forum.

zrickety

The Fixer

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Riceburner 69:420

And yay, thee shall show me thy bountiful breasts, wear masks and social distance during pandemics. The LORD did not plan this shit. Thou shall smoketh the plants he gave and not vote for the rich orange devil. Also, anal is wierd for guys to do but pretty cool to do to chicks.

zrickety

The Fixer
Riceburner 69:420

And yay, thee shall show me thy bountiful breasts, wear masks and social distance during pandemics. The LORD did not plan this shit. Thou shall smoketh the plants he gave and not vote for the rich orange devil. Also, anal is wierd for guys to do but pretty cool to do to chicks.
LOL Sigmund Freud would have a field day with this.