GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

torga

Autocross Champion
He signed an order to ban the term 'China virus' but 'UK, Brazil, South American variants,' that's ok.
Not surprising that you don't see the difference here. Your head's in the sand.

zrickety

The Fixer
Do you not read anything beyond headlines? The "plan" they're talking about is vaccinating people beyond nursing homes and healthcare workers, i.e. vaccinating people that aren't at the top of the priority list.
We vaccinate the vulnerable and working first, then everyone else. What's to plan?
Kids don't need it, the young do very well with the virus. And btw, the elderly they are so quick to vaccinate are dying in droves, but that's 'normal.'

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Biden in October- 'Only dictators rule by executive order.'
Biden first week- 37 executive orders
Biden October- 'Trump lies, I won't ban fracking.'
Biden first week- 'Learn to code.'

He signed an order to ban the term 'China virus' but 'UK, Brazil, South American variants,' that's ok.
Reversing OE that Trump put in place to circumvent having to get laws passed is exactly why I voted for him. I hope he reverses EVERY single thing that incompetent asshole Trump did.

zrickety

The Fixer
Not surprising that you don't see the difference here. Your head's in the sand.
You guys gobble up fake news like potato chips.

torga

Autocross Champion
We vaccinate the vulnerable and working first, then everyone else. What's to plan?
LOL. What's to plan? Same attitude we take when installing a mod thinking it'll take an hour and it ends up taking four. You understand nothing.

torga

Autocross Champion
Reversing OE that Trump put in place to circumvent having to get laws passed is exactly why I voted for him. I hope he reverses EVERY single thing that incompetent asshole Trump did.
Exactly this.

cb1111

First, no he didn't. Second, which is it, Trump is a hero for people getting vaccinated or the vaccine is killing people and giving them the virus? How does that work?
zricky made a mistake and his typo was actually accurate. Towards the end of the administration we were vaccinating about 1 million people per day.

Remember that it isn't whoever the president is that does all the work - they set the overall guidelines and the professionals go to work.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Kids don't need it, the young do very well with the virus. And btw, the elderly they are so quick to vaccinate are dying in droves, but that's 'normal.'
You posted an unaccredited graph showing 80 year olds dying faster after the date the vaccine was released. First, no one trusts any graph you post. Second, vaccines don't magically provide immediate protection and we have no idea if any of those that supposedly died on you graph of 80 year olds had the vaccine.

Every post proves you're lying about being a paramedic.

cb1111

Wait. I thought there was no virus.

zricky just proving again that he is a fucking liar and cheat

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Wait. I thought there was no virus.

zricky just proving again that he is a fucking liar and cheat
He praises Trump for creating a vaccine, that he thinks is killing people, brags about how many Trump vaccinated, for a fake scam virus.

He can't stop tripping over his own dick.

cb1111

He praises Trump for creating a vaccine, that he thinks is killing people, brags about how many Trump vaccinated, for a fake scam virus.

That's incorrect because that would imply that his dick is longer than a quarter of an inch long...

golfdave

Autocross Champion
You posted an unaccredited graph showing 80 year olds dying faster after the date the vaccine was released. First, no one trusts any graph you post. Second, vaccines don't magically provide immediate protection and we have no idea if any of those that supposedly died on you graph of 80 year olds had the vaccine.

That reminds me...

There was that post (from him) which showed a graph claiming to be from the NHS England...I back searched it via several different ways...& guess what??

No more than 3-4 other places in the world that graph was found on the web....NONE was NHS ..or ANY UK based website etc...

All were either Twitter or something else & all in a foreign language...(Spanish I think?)

Anyway I had previously stated the three main known reasons why some of the elderly are dying from Covid, even though they have had the first dose of the vaccine...but hey ho...what's facts got to do with it???...can't let it get in the way of a good argument can we now eh???.... :cool:

Reactions: WAP

zrickety

The Fixer

LOL it's so big, hard to avoid it. LOLOL

zrickety

The Fixer

Accredited to NHS England, which is in my post.
They were very quick to jab the elderly and they are still 'prioritizing' them despite this data. What part of eugenics agenda do you not understand? The same people screaming about saving lives are trying to kill babies after they have already been born.