GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
I used to come to these long ass threads and see what these guys were talking about. They all seemed to be friends on some level. I see it is a microcosm of the US now. Everybody fighting over a bunch of cunts that don't care about them, but yea I'm easily sucked in
Welcome to the greatest thread of 2020 and now 2021.

zrickety

The Fixer
he probably has eViDeNcE about how the Holocaust was fake news created by the six in charge is all media by drinking the blood of trafficked children.
I know this is satire, but you are not far off...

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
Ok then you state its accredited to NHS England...unless you can directly link to the exact page on NHS England that graph is not authored by the NHS England as then "unaccredited" in reality.

& as far as you stating:- "What part of eugenics agenda do you not understand?"...

Considering today (27th January) is the International Holocaust Remembrance Day, your above statement shows what an utter uncaring, self centered, FUCK you really are!!!
I'm tapped into the Akashic records, what I can I say.
There are many links that existed that were taken down.
The one from the CDC that said all deaths would be labeled as COVID 'more often than not' comes to mind. You can't find it now, but I remember when the link was real and screenshots still exist.
HISTORY IS REVISED ON THE INTERNET.
C'mon guys.

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

Phur

Autocross Champion
I can't believe this thread is coming up on 1500 pages.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
I can't believe this thread is coming up on 1500 pages.

Oh ye of little faith......1500pages is but a mere trifling amount, compared to the far flung reaches of the universe where this thread is destined for....

Last edited: