GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
1611846763203.png

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
These reddit users are inspired. Wall Street is panicking. I love it.
1611848754029.png

zrickety

The Fixer
1611849259562.png

Corprin

Autocross Champion

LoL. Then don’t do shit that invites illegal activities when that act in itself is against the law. Play stupid games something something.

As for Biden, he could do fuck all for the rest of his term, he earned my vote in the first 3hrs of taking office.

Corprin

Autocross Champion

again some critical logic testing might help you along.

who the fuck is Edward Solomon and what makes him an expert? Your confirmation bias is dry humping the appeal to false authority.

It’s shocking that shit I learned in freshman English class would be so fucking important today. What’s going to be in play next... the shear modulus of the lower lithosphere?!?

torga

Autocross Champion
We are not following the lead of other countries because stupid fucks like you, made it about YeR FrEeDuMs, and not about public health. You followed then lead of a authoritarian idiot that idiots put in charge. We, even those that are doing their level best to make this better, are suffering because your brainwashed cult.
start looking beyond your sOUrcEs and actually do some critical logic testing.
I did all that. Looked at the 'data' they are shoving in our faces. I came to one conclusion, #SCAMdemic.
urlost.gif

Dr Dad

Drag Race Newbie
But mUH gub'nment

How do you decide which government statements to believe and which to put in the bullshit category? Eeny meeny miney moe?

... you don't believe we landed on the moon and you do believe 9/11 was an inside job??

Where were you on January 6?