GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
But mUH gub'nment

How do you decide which government statements to believe and which to put in the bullshit category? Eeny meeny miney moe?
By the number of people required to keep it a secret. As that numbers climbs, the chances the government is telling the truth increases.

Reactions: WAP

torga

Autocross Champion
We landed on the moon and 9/11 wasn’t an inside job 😂
We landed on the Moon and I will die on this hill.

Though, I'm not entirely convinced 9/11 wasn't at least part inside job. My only strong feelings/rage is when I hear "JeT fUeL cAn'T MeLt StEeL bEaMs", because those people just don't know a damn thing about material properties.
Otherwise, yeah. Not entirely convinced there wasn't some 5D chess going on. Don't know enough to side on either camp, but enough to be skeptical.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
We landed on the Moon and I will die on this hill.

Though, I'm not entirely convinced 9/11 wasn't at least part inside job. My only strong feelings/rage is when I hear "JeT fUeL cAn'T MeLt StEeL bEaMs", because those people just don't know a damn thing about material properties.
Otherwise, yeah. Not entirely convinced there wasn't some 5D chess going on. Don't know enough to side on either camp, but enough to be skeptical.
It was incompetence, not an inside job.

Reactions: WAP

torga

Autocross Champion
But wasn't most of the fuel burned off in the initial explosion?!

🙃
Oh no, I'm not saying that the structural steel melted. 100% the opposite. The fires did not burn hot enough to melt structural steel, but they burned hot enough to get the steel close to its glass transition temperature and cause it to weaken considerably. #MaterialsScience
I get irrationally mad when people try to argue that the steel melted.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Wait wait wait, so your wife, who is a medical doctor, and knows more than you about diseases and health care, doesn't share your views on the virus? **Gasp**
Dude, just imagine how stubborn he could be.

She probably gave up last February 😂

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Oh no, I'm not saying that the structural steel melted. 100% the opposite. The fires did not burn hot enough to melt structural steel, but they burned hot enough to get the steel close to its glass transition temperature and cause it to weaken considerably. #MaterialsScience
I was just fooling around, don't mind me

zrickety

The Fixer
again some critical logic testing might help you along.

who the fuck is Edward Solomon and what makes him an expert? Your confirmation bias is dry humping the appeal to false authority.

It’s shocking that shit I learned in freshman English class would be so fucking important today. What’s going to be in play next... the shear modulus of the lower lithosphere?!?
Black and white data does not lie. Obviously you have not looked at it, and won't even consider it.
Are you a federal judge?!

zrickety

The Fixer
The metal was still burning weeks after 9/11.