GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
He’s played for 21 years jim. Of course dudes stats are higher. I’m not saying he isn’t talented. He is. But dudes a piece of shit that gets to do whatever he wants and gets away with it. Also, his stats are boosted by cheating too.

remember when your dumbass assumed Obama was 4th in pardons and trump was like 29th? Then you learned that there was a hardly a gap between them. Except Obama was president 8 years. While trump was just president for 4 years. So if we divide the number of pardons by the years they were in office, it told a very different story?

well do the same for Manning and other qb’s. Including Brady. Get the average Jim.
Haha

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
1612758198098.png

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Keehs360 Peyton Manning played for 18 seasons and was in 4 Super Bowls and won 2. Tom Brady has played for 21 years and has been in 10 Super Bowls and won 7. So if you take away Brady 's last 3 years he played 18 years like Manning and was in 9 Super Bowls winning 6 of them to Manning' s 4 Super Bowls in 18 years winning 2 of them. It's no contest.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
All his boys were just Gronk and Antonio Brown. Brown didn't even play much.
You MEAN THE TWO GUYS THAT SCORED ALL THE TOUCH DOWNS IN THE SUPER BOWL WIN LMAO

Edit: I forgot that other 'add-on' Lenny ran one too

On second thought, I'm sure the Russians probably had something to do with it. They paid off the refs or via a private Parler group or something.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
You MEAN THE TWO GUYS THAT SCORED ALL THE TOUCH DOWNS IN THE SUPER BOWL WIN LMAO

Edit: I forgot that other 'add-on' Lenny ran one too

On second thought, I'm sure the Russians probably had something to do with it. They paid off the refs or via a private Parler group or something.
Yeah those guys played well in the game. But they didn't get them to the game. Neither of them had particularly good years.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Keehs360 Peyton Manning played for 18 seasons and was in 4 Super Bowls and won 2. Tom Brady has played for 21 years and has been in 10 Super Bowls and won 7. So if you take away Brady 's last 3 years he played 18 years like Manning and was in 9 Super Bowls winning 6 of them to Manning' s 4 Super Bowls in 18 years winning 2 of them. It's no contest.
U can’t take away the last three years. Yearly averages Jim. Jesus

if u take away trumps last two weeks in office. He’d have like 200 less pardons.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
U can’t take away the last three years. Yearly averages Jim. Jesus

if u take away trumps last two weeks in office. He’d have like 200 less pardons.
I only took away the last 3 years to show what they did in the same number of years.
Adding in the last 3 years just makes the comparison more lopsided in Brady 's favor. Brady has been in the Super Bowl 47.5 % of his years. Manning has been in the Super Bowl 22.22 % of his years.

Brady wins by a large margin. Plus Manning won 50% of his 4 Super Bowls. Brady has won 70% of his Super Bowls.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
I only took away the last 3 years to show what they did in the same number of years.
Adding in the last 3 years just makes the comparison more lopsided in Brady 's favor. Brady has been in the Super Bowl 47.5 % of his years. Manning has been in the Super Bowl 22.22 % of his years.

Brady wins by a large margin. Plus Manning won 50% of his 4 Super Bowls. Brady has won 70% of his Super Bowls.
Forget it jim. You’re doing the same shit u did last night. When the fucking fuck did I fucking say Brady would have the lower average ffs?!?

Jim. It’s best if we just block each other. I can’t deal with your brand of stupidity and lack of comprehension.

Bro I hope you speak more than one language, otherwise you’re ultra fucked. Work on your comprehension. Plz.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
There is what you said. Get the average. So I posted the average and it isn't even close. Brady wins.
But when the fuck did I say Brady wouldn’t win?!?! I’m sure he would win a good chunk of every possible metric and stats Jim.

GNITE Jim. You’re frustrating as fuck to talk to. People who can’t speak a common language with me are easier to talk to.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
But when the fuck did I say Brady wouldn’t win?!?! I’m sure he would win a good chunk of every possible metric and stats Jim.

GNITE Jim. You’re frustrating as fuck to talk to. People who can’t speak a common language with me are easier to talk to.
Haha.