GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
Most intelligent people don't put signs in their yard. Chicago for example, rarely saw any biden signs in yards but clearly it's a biden city.
I agree. This is the first time I put a sign in the yard, because AMERICA IS IN DANGER.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
I can count the Biden signs on one hand...yet somehow he was more popular than 0barna?

It’s okay, I know it’s difficult for Trump cultists to believe that not everyone feels the need to shove their politics down other peoples throats.

we just spoke on our ballots, just like your city, county, state, country AND electoral college did.

Reactions: WAP

zrickety

The Fixer
It’s okay, I know it’s difficult for Trump cultists to believe that not everyone feels the need to shove their politics down other peoples throats.

we just spoke on our ballots, just like your city, county, state, country AND electoral college did.
You mean like Zuckerberg, Dorsey, And Bezos did.
Eric Coomer of Dominion said they would make sure Trump didn't win...

zrickety

The Fixer
That's because they didn't want vandalized by the Trump supporters who are the crazy ones.
A guy was beat up at the store for wearing a Triumph motorcycle shirt because some crazy Democrat thought it said Trump.

Phur

Autocross Champion
I can count the Biden signs on one hand...yet somehow he was more popular than 0barna?
I think it was less “he was more popular than Obama” and more “We have to get this maniac out of office!”

Corprin

Autocross Champion
You mean like Zuckerberg, Dorsey, And Bezos did.
Eric Coomer of Dominion said they would make sure Trump didn't win...

Trying to get you a piece of that Dominion lawsuit eh? 😂

Corprin

Autocross Champion
I think it was less “he was more popular than Obama” and more “We have to get this maniac out of office!”

Yes. But the Trump wackos can’t seem to get their heads wrapped around that concept.

Phur

Autocross Champion
I agree. This is the first time I put a sign in the yard, because AMERICA IS IN DANGER.
Wow! We can agree on something! But... 🤨

zrickety

The Fixer

I don't believe that for one second. The economy and jobs numbers were recording breaking before the Kung Flu. Peace talks with nations. He was doing a great job, fake news wouldn't give him any credit.

zrickety

The Fixer
They don't view him as a wacko because he made their racism ok again.
The irony of hating an 'orange man' who is a champion for the black community.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
I don't believe that for one second. The economy and jobs numbers were recording breaking before the Kung Flu. Peace talks with nations. He was doing a great job, fake news wouldn't give him any credit.
Man, I REALLY want some of that georgia weed. You're high as hell lol

Phur

Autocross Champion
The people that I work with often talk about how they can’t believe that the president can’t even speak a complete sentence...

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂💀