GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
remember when zrick paid up?

nope, me either

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I see several differences between Trump and Biden's use of the facilities.

1. Trump separated children from their families at the border, Biden is not doing that.

2. Trump held children in detention longer than allowed by law. Biden is using facilities to process and find permanent arrangements for the children within the time allowed by law.

3. Trump opened temporary facilities because his policy of separating all children at the border created a massive increase in the need to house children. Biden opened the facility to allow for social distancing of children crossing the border unaccompanied while they're processed.

4. Trump placed kids in facilities run by ICE. This facility is run by HHS.

5. AND AGAIN, these are children that came across unaccompanied. Biden is not separating children from their family.

I think it's a bit of a false equivalency to claim they're the same thing.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Last thing for me before i get back to work:

FUCK mayonnaise and fuck sour cream!

Nothing worse than getting a sandwich or something and finding that crap all gooped and queefed into the bun. Nasty as fuck. Doesn't necessarily taste bad, but like why the fuck is it there? To make my lettuce and tomatoes schloop out of the sandwich? Call it homophobic idgaf. I love whipped cream though lol

EDIT: Also, GTIFAN nice to see you are still doing the lords work and taking the time to clearly parse through all issues.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I'm with it but FTR this general thing started under Obarnas reign IIRC
No, HHS has always cared for unaccompanied immigrant children that crossed the border. Even prior to Obama.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
arcadia go load up your cuntwrap supreme with sour cream and fleshlight it down you throathole

torga

Autocross Champion
Saw this morning the UK has fined 70,000 people for COVID restriction violations.
I'm pretty sure the restrictions themselves are violating some civil rights and the Nuremberg Code.
Ya, similar to how farting in a subway violates the Geneva Convention ;)

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
I see several differences between Trump and Biden's use of the facilities.

1. Trump separated children from their families at the border, Biden is not doing that.

2. Trump held children in detention longer than allowed by law. Biden is using facilities to process and find permanent arrangements for the children within the time allowed by law.

3. Trump opened temporary facilities because his policy of separating all children at the border created a massive increase in the need to house children. Biden opened the facility to allow for social distancing of children crossing the border unaccompanied while they're processed.

4. Trump placed kids in facilities run by ICE. This facility is run by HHS.

5. AND AGAIN, these are children that came across unaccompanied. Biden is not separating children from their family.

I think it's a bit of a false equivalency to claim they're the same thing.
I’m glad I’m not the only one that saw those differences