GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Morning MoFo’s!! Sunday morning pancakes 🥞

2D8CA544-D411-47FD-AADB-5F09B95FCB32.jpeg

Corprin

Autocross Champion
When did “part out” become “sell some aftermarket bits I put on, but took off before sale of car?” Is this a VW thing, or just a this forum thing? Is it generational?

Part out of a car means you just turned your side-yard into a wrecking yard. “Get it before the crusher does”.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
When did “part out” become “sell some aftermarket bits I put on, but took off before sale of car?” Is this a VW thing, or just a this forum thing? Is it generational?

Part out of a car means you just turned your side-yard into a wrecking yard. “Get it before the crusher does”.

Probably a MK7 thing 🤷🏼‍♂️

Phur

Autocross Champion

JC_451

Autocross Champion
I would guess 99% of car owners would be either incapable of an actual full part out or just wouldn't have the tools.

Otherwise, it's not exactly inaccurate using that language doing a mod part out.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
I would guess 99% of car owners would be either incapable of an actual full part out or just wouldn't have the tools.

Otherwise, it's not exactly inaccurate using that language doing a mod part out.

I’m showing my age again.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Allchokedup

Autocross Champion
Why do you want to believe? Can't accept your own mortality? When you're gone there is nothing, don't set yourself up to be let down.

Can't figure out why/how to be a good person without "someone" looking over your shoulder? Maybe religion is right for you
Being a "good" person is based upon one's perception. Slave owners once thought they were good righteous people.
I was raised southern Baptist and for awhile I believed the Bible was mostly true (haha). I am of the opinion there is something greater than ourselves out there. I don't think whatever it is gives much shits about what goes on here on earth. Lately I have been reading different perspectives of the book of Enoch. That is some strange shit, I don't think it's about some omnipotent bearded dude. I'm of the opinion there is a super advanced species out there but they stay the fuck away from us for good reason.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
JFC, they literally built a golden idol of Trump to display at CPAC. For a bunch of people that say they believe in a sky daddy, they don't seem to know what's in their sky daddy book.

Reactions: WAP

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do

Huge pet peeve. "Major part out" then you click in and they're selling springs and a catback. I change the thread titles to "a few parts for sale, not many" all the time.