GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Huge pet peeve. "Major part out" then you click in and they're selling springs and a catback. I change the thread titles to "a few parts for sale, not many" all the time.

Exactly!

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
When did “part out” become “sell some aftermarket bits I put on, but took off before sale of car?” Is this a VW thing, or just a this forum thing? Is it generational?

Part out of a car means you just turned your side-yard into a wrecking yard. “Get it before the crusher does”.
They both mean the same to me but I got into cars a bit late so we can just blame gen z.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
JFC, they literally built a golden idol of Trump to display at CPAC. For a bunch of people that say they believe in a sky daddy, don't seem to know what's in their sky daddy book.

Doesn’t that describe their entire base? Claiming one thing without actually knowing the facts, thereby contradicting their beliefs and position?

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Compare these two groups building material things to enhance their beliefs & give themselves a "warm fuzzy feeling" inside:-

The Trump supporters making a golden statue of DJTrump in a pair of stars & stripes boxers, & wearing a white shirt, with red tie & a dark navy blazer. Holding a paper in one hand stating "We the people" & a fairy wand in the other (WTF!!???)

Trump’s golden statue unveiled at the CPAC - YouTube

Then you have the Creationists....who have built a nice big Ark to save themselves & stating we had dinosaurs as pets...

Why creationism bears all the hallmarks of a conspiracy theory (theconversation.com)

To be perfectly honest, as they say "whatever floats your boat man".....just DON'T force non-believers to believe your "ideas", & DON'T get in a strop & have a go at us when FACTS prove your "ideas" to be false....

I myself prefer the scientific method, & provable FACT, which proves that we didn't live at the same time as the dinosaurs, & that DJTrump lost the election fair & square....

Phur

Autocross Champion
I can think of 100 good uses for that, but going on pancakes wouldn't be one of them. Ain't nobody want spicy pancakes.

Now using it to make some beef jerky.... Mmmm....
This guy does!

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Went to Vegas for the weekend. Heading back home now.

::Gtifan flips table::

View attachment 204646
I'm not going to damage my own furniture over you're not caring about a pandemic that's killed half a million Americans.

I've given up on people. Do what you want.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
When did “part out” become “sell some aftermarket bits I put on, but took off before sale of car?” Is this a VW thing, or just a this forum thing? Is it generational?

Part out of a car means you just turned your side-yard into a wrecking yard. “Get it before the crusher does”.
Even better when you click the thread and it’s like a stock air box, shocks and a down pipe with 100k miles on them. Ooff

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Why even give a moron like that press coverage?
Because he needs to be removed. Also, it's what evangelicals believe. It's why Trump is so popular with them.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I know he needs to be removed but if the press didn't cover it he wouldn't have an audience.
Sure he would. That's idiotic. He's been gaining followers on social media. The press is correct to bring this to light so he can be removed.

Think of how stupid you anti press mentality is. It's like saying if the press didn't report on Nixon, he wouldn't have been a crook or had any power.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Sure he would. That's idiotic. He's been gaining followers on social media. The press is correct to bring this to light so he can be removed.
Well I wouldn't have known about him had you not posted that link so it looks like the press is widening his audience. Of course I won't pay attention to him anyway.