GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Alright admit it who has gone to confirm rule 34 for mayo HJs

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Black. The arm lets u keep the side air diverter thingies too. Make sure u keep them.
Yeah, was only going to pull the fins if I went with one of the 1k plus volume Stock Mount ICs. Though since I'm back at staring at FMICs I figured I'd get an opinion as you can see them. I think black would be choice 👌 as I plan to use a blackout kit on the Front/back of the wagon. Night blue metallic and black go well with the tint, Osrams blacks and rain guards in my opinion.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Yeah, was only going to pull the fins if I went with one of the 1k plus volume Stock Mount ICs. Though since I'm back at staring at FMICs I figured I'd get an opinion as you can see them. I think black would be choice 👌 as I plan to use a blackout kit on the Front/back of the wagon. Night blue metallic and black go well with the tint, Osrams blacks and rain guards in my opinion.
Sounds like a good combo. On mine if I had a choice I’d go with bare aluminum myself.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Sounds like a good combo. On mine if I had a choice I’d go with bare aluminum myself.
Was leaning toward that as I've read some -unconfirmed- reports that coatings cause issues with heat transfer. Some say minor, some say bare all the way. Though looking at the ARM close ups, I think the silver is painted anyhow:
1614571751339.png

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Was leaning toward that as I've read some -unconfirmed- reports that coatings cause issues with heat transfer. Some say minor, some say bare all the way. Though looking at the ARM close ups, I think the silver is painted anyhow:
View attachment 204724
Yeah that’s definitely painted

but frankly it won’t make a difference. Your turbo won’t be big enough to warrant quicker temp dives

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Yeah that’s definitely painted

but frankly it won’t make a difference. Your turbo won’t be big enough to warrant quicker temp dives
Figured as much. Now Baun just needs to hurry up with the radiator oil cooler combo for the stock IC space replacement. Probably won't need it, but I think it's a pretty good use of the dead space.