GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Who's GTI is this!?🤣View attachment 204739
https://www.thetorquereport.com/car...o-keep-your-car-clean-plus-one-horrible-idea/

2. Mayonnaise: For those of you that hate mayonnaise on your sandwiches, at least here is one new reason to buy the stuff: tar. International Aero, a large aircraft detailing company actually uses a dab of mayonnaise to remove tar. Just apply a very small amount of it on the affected area for about 10 minutes and then rub it off. If that doesn’t work, then lighter fluid should do the trick.
If mayo can remove tar I wonder what it does in your stomach and digestive track?

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
By the way there's a steaming channel called CuriosityStream that has documentaries on all subjects. It's about $20 for a year subscription. It's available on most smart TV 's and of course PC' s etc.
OK Boomer
There may not be a God, but I think we can all agree this proves there's a hell.

View attachment 204629
this is sad
Morning MoFo’s!! Sunday morning pancakes 🥞

View attachment 204642
I made some thursday night. Bananna, pecan. pumpkin. Served with ham/apple/onion compote
Morning MoFo’s!! Sunday morning pancakes 🥞

You need this, though.
https://www.woodssyrup.com/products/ghosted-syrup
reported for use of anything other than pure maple syrup
Went to Vegas for the weekend. Heading back home now.

::Gtifan flips table::

View attachment 204646
is that a newly bought home?
Compare these two groups building material things to enhance their beliefs & give themselves a "warm fuzzy feeling" inside:-

The Trump supporters making a golden statue of DJTrump in a pair of stars & stripes boxers, & wearing a white shirt, with red tie & a dark navy blazer. Holding a paper in one hand stating "We the people" & a fairy wand in the other (WTF!!???)

Trump’s golden statue unveiled at the CPAC - YouTube

Then you have the Creationists....who have built a nice big Ark to save themselves & stating we had dinosaurs as pets...

Why creationism bears all the hallmarks of a conspiracy theory (theconversation.com)

To be perfectly honest, as they say "whatever floats your boat man".....just DON'T force non-believers to believe your "ideas", & DON'T get in a strop & have a go at us when FACTS prove your "ideas" to be false....

I myself prefer the scientific method, & provable FACT, which proves that we didn't live at the same time as the dinosaurs, & that DJTrump lost the election fair & square....
I really thought the Golden Trump statue was a joke.
Sunlight is the best disinfectant
I've mainlined liquid sunshine
I was aware of Q but also mostly as a Star Trek villain.
ftfy

and have to plead guilty to Keehs (and others) as yeah I admit to preaching Atheism. It is the extremists that push their views.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
No that fell through unfortunately. Someone paid 45k over asking price for it. Screw that. Doesn't look like this is my year for a home purchase. The realtor told me because of the market, pretty much every house is selling for at least 30k over asking.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
No that fell through unfortunately. Someone paid 45k over asking price for it. Screw that. Doesn't look like this is my year for a home purchase. The realtor told me because of the market, pretty much every house is selling for at least 30k over asking.
That sucks and it's like that in most markets. In Phoenix houses are selling shortly after being listed and before the realtor can even get a for sale sign up.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
I mentioned b4....I wouldn't buy when folks are artificially inflating price. I admit to not being realtor or investment geek.

On a good note: I had mentioned to Mrs Mud last week about how I wanted to buy a fun car and she didn't say no (I even threw out a price). This wknd she asked what I was thinking about and where I would keep it. She even didn't wig when I mentioned adding car port on side of new garage. ❤️

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
OK Boomer

this is sad

I made some thursday night. Bananna, pecan. pumpkin. Served with ham/apple/onion compote

ftfy

and have to plead guilty to Keehs (and others) as yeah I admit to preaching Atheism. It is the extremists that push their views.

Reported for multi-quote.

zrickety

The Fixer
OK Boomer

this is sad

ftfy

You'd have the 28k post if you'd stop multi-quoting. LEARN TO POST

zrickety

The Fixer
1614610740484.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Here is a prominent black man, maybe @Keehs360 will listen to him.
1614610837350.png