GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
You know how there was always that one guy in high school who was always talking about how he "loves chicks" and had to constantly tell people he wasn't gay, even though no one was accusing him of it? And how he's married to a dude now? Yeah...

About the 10th or 11th time he said he wasn't afraid, I think it became very clear what was going on. Especially with no one accusing him off being frightened.

I genuinely believe Zrick isn't afraid of getting it. If he does get it I hope he has a mild case. Whether or not I agree with someone doesn't mean I wish ill will towards them.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
He'll be fine if he gets it.

Will his pops or moms be okay? Elderly neighbors, random old people he encounters? Who knows.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I genuinely believe Zrick isn't afraid of getting it. If he does get it I hope he has a mild case. Whether or not I agree with someone doesn't mean I wish ill will towards them.

That's just the thing, he will be fine, but he doesn't care if YOU die. You don't count according to him and Trump.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
And remember folks, Herman Cain was posting that he was doing well and recovering for a month, then died 3 days after his last "I'm feeling great" post. Though to be fair, he even posted after his death, so it's impossible to know if someone was posting that for him as he lay dying in his bed for a month.

XM_Rocks

Autocross Newbie
Not that I am surprised, his tweets from the last 24 hours are so embarrassing.

This has not scared him at all, it’s only emboldened him.

The tweets ranged from Covid being less deadly than the Flu for some populations and quoted someone that called him an ”invincible hero” if he survives. :rolleyes:

He also claimed that ”Biden and the Democrats” are ok with executing children that have been born. He’s really back to form.

This is they type of horrible cringe that you’d expect to see on some uneducated Crazy Uncles Facebook timeline but he is the Leader of the Free World. This is the man that running the show.

In any other reality the President might sit down and record a statement thanking the people that has cared for him and stressing that not all outcomes from Covid are equal. Some have an unexpected and devastating disease courses and some are lucky. To admit he is lucky and has the access to some of the best care in the world due to his position. (Boris Johnson did this)

Then look into the camera and sympathize with survivors and living relatives and friends of those who weren’t lucky. At the end thanking all medical professionals working tirelessly on the frontline to care for the sick, risking their own health as well as the researchers that are working on treatments and vaccines.

The last line “ We will get through this, we are Americans. Wear a mask and be safe for yourself and others.”

Instead he’s going around touting has strong he is while downplaying the disease.

A disease that spread so easily in the White House because he ignored what scientists said to prevent it, mocking Biden for wearing a mask.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
^ I hear all that.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Seriously, at this point, him and his death cult deserve what they get. I feel sorry for the innocent bystanders though. Since Florida lifted all restrictions, my wife's hospital is requiring all admin staff to come back on site, even as cases climb. She resigned on the spot. We're lucky that we can absorb the loss of income, but I feel bad for those that can't. She would have gone back, but she went into work and no one was wearing masks outside patient care anymore. Just stupid.

Gptuners

Drag Racing Champion
She resigned on the spot. We're lucky that we can absorb the loss of income, but I feel bad for those that can't. She would have gone back, but she went into work and no one was wearing masks outside patient care anymore. Just stupid.
Sorry man. Hopefully things look up for your family. Is she looking for another location, or is that the prevailing attitude there now?

KevinC

Autocross Champion
FB_IMG_161.jpg

JC_451

Autocross Champion
It's beyond embarrassing for the President of the United States to tell people they can be as cavalier as him with zero consequences.

Will Marine One be stopping at other people's houses, so they too can be brought to Walter Reed for state of the art treatment, all on the tax payers dime?

Rhetorical question.

Plus those steroids got him high as fuck, that's why he was feeling 20 years younger and tweeting like a maniac yesterday. I'm sure he's actually going to be fine since belly crawlers usually have the best survivability.

Last edited: