GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
steroids get you high?

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Dexamethesone (sp?) makes you feel amazing apparently. It's a super anti-inflammatory and a lot of pain comes from inflammation. When that goes away you feel good. It's known to have psychological effects.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Please provide link confirming that POTUS made that statement.
Bro, are you serious right now?

His own Twitter account. "Don't be afraid of Covid. Don't let it dominate your life..."

Come on man.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Sorry man. Hopefully things look up for your family. Is she looking for another location, or is that the prevailing attitude there now?

She's going to take 6 to 8 months off and enjoy life. She deserves it.

zrickety

The Fixer
That's just the thing, he will be fine, but he doesn't care if YOU die. You don't count according to him and Trump.
This is slander, I never said anything like that. You'll be hearing from my team of attorneys.

zrickety

The Fixer
Steroids suck. They make my heart race and keep me from sleeping. Think they took my appetite too. I would not say they get you high.
When 99% of us recover, he has every right to tell you not to be afraid. I was ahead of Trump on this one. The data supports both of us. When we knew nothing, I was all for '15 days to slow the spread.' But here we are 7 MONTHS later and it's less deadly than the flu. Which, we NEVER shut down the world for.

zrickety

The Fixer
Still at Disney... It totally sucks ass.
Masks all day, lines 2 hours long, no more fast pass, Star Wars is maxed out by 2pm and you can't get into the cantina. I don't mind breathing my own air, but you really appreciate FRESH air without the mask.
Also sucks having my glasses fog up all day so I can't see anything, while this F*cking mask is trying to rip my ears off.
I can't believe people pay good money for this bullshit. We were in Hollywood Studios for only 4 hours and my wife finally admitted she was ready to go back to the hotel. That says a lot, she is always the last one to leave.

XM_Rocks

Autocross Newbie
Steroids suck. They make my heart race and keep me from sleeping. Think they took my appetite too. I would not say they get you high.
When 99% of us recover, he has every right to tell you not to be afraid. I was ahead of Trump on this one. The data supports both of us. When we knew nothing, I was all for '15 days to slow the spread.' But here we are 7 MONTHS later and it's less deadly than the flu. Which, we NEVER shut down the world for.

It doesn't support Trump at all. :unsure:

So far Covid has killed more US Citizens than it has in the past 5 flu seasons combined and we are officially at 8 months of known cases in the United States.

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Bro, are you serious right now?

His own Twitter account. "Don't be afraid of Covid. Don't let it dominate your life..."

Come on man.

But that's not what you claimed he said. Not even close. Don't be disingenuous and then try to put it on me.

Biden made essentially the same statement today: "As your President, I will embrace hope, not fear...." Is that not essentially the same thing Trump is saying in the tweet that you have a problem with for some reason?

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
I'm the guy purposely wearing the mask below my nose while I sit outside the shops, waiting for Mrs Zrick.
'For your safety'...
No one would ever leave the house if we wanted be to this safe. Freedom!!!

zrickety

The Fixer
COVID has still only killed half as many as Doctors do with medical mistakes EVERY YEAR.
What is the real threat?!

JC_451

Autocross Champion
But that's not what you claimed he said. Not even close. Don't be disingenuous and then try to put it on me.

Biden made essentially the same statement today: "As your President, I will embrace hope, not fear...." Is that not essentially the same thing Trump is saying in the tweet that you have a problem with some some reason?
Stop playing dumb man.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
This is slander, I never said anything like that. You'll be hearing from my team of attorneys.

Sure you did, REPEATEDLY. Go fuck yourself.

And you're too stupid to know the difference between slander and libel.