GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
The only good that I can ever see coming from Trump being president is that maybe down the line they will institute an age maximum of 55. There's just no way an almost 80 year old with dementia can ever be fit to be president and the laws need to be changed.
Are you telling me Ive only got a year before I become a drooling vegetable, WFT Jay ?

ps. Jimlloyd, this is sarcasm.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Wasn't there something recently saying 94% of COVID deaths have an average of 2.4 comorbidities? that is to say, the individual was very unhealthy to begin with and was likely going to die soon anyway? I feel like I read that somewhere but if I'm being honest, there's so much bullshit swirling around it's challenging to keep everything straight.

Yes, you read it here. Zrick posts almost every day that if you are old and get covid you don't count.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Are you telling me Ive only got a year before I become a drooling vegetable, WFT Jay ?

ps. Jimlloyd, this is sarcasm.
Yes EJ. :wub:

Being president is a 100 hour a week 7 day a week job. I don't know anyone over 55 that would want to sign up for that. Hell I'm 36 and wouldn't want to sign up for that, I'm just about at the point where I need a nap daily, by 55 I'll need 3 naps a day.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
I'm 30 and cant remember what i clicked on this thread for, let alone all of the factors that go into socio-economic decisions that affect essentially all 8 billion people in the world!

which actually leads me to share a wonderful series of talks i've been listening to. It is a topic called epistemology, which i never really knew the definition of, but boy do i wish i knew of it earlier. It is largely about how we make sense of the world, and how historically and even more so, presently, we make ill informed sense of things in light of having access to more information than ever. It is not all dark; there are plenty of good tips on how to challenge what you (covid-cough-cough zrick ;) ) believe to be true and how to be less biased in general.

Anyway, super interesting. There are a lot of good thinkers in here and we could all (DEFINITELY myself included) use a means of refreshing how we think.

Last edited:

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion

Being president is a 100 hour a week 7 day a week job. I don't know anyone over 55 that would want to sign up for that. Hell I'm 36 and wouldn't want to sign up for that, I'm just about at the point where I need a nap daily, by 55 I'll need 3 naps a day.
LOL , that sounds about right

XM_Rocks

Autocross Newbie

Not to mention you literally sacrifice privacy and the ability to drive for the rest of your life.

I wouldn’t want secret service around 24/7.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
oh i would hate that for sure. your life is basically ruined once you run for pres. No wonder noone smart enough for the job is dumb enough to do run.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

I'm pretty sure I could easy watch 100 hours of TV a week.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
The only good that I can ever see coming from Trump being president is that maybe down the line they will institute an age maximum of 55. There's just no way an almost 80 year old with dementia can ever be fit to be president and the laws need to be changed.

Biden is 2 years older than Trump.