GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
All I know is schools that opened early tended to have shut down again once they started seeing positive tests.
We have the perfect case study here. The public schools are closed, doing online learning. The parents hate it.
The next town had one cheerleader become positive and shut down the whole school.
My kids go to private school, they are doing in person with distancing. Since August. Everything is working fine. A couple kids have tested positive (I posted about this before). They recovered the next day, stayed home for 2 weeks, and are back at school. Kids have been getting the yearly stomach bug (not corona) staying home for a day without fever, and they go back to school. There has been no spike in the school or community. This school had to go in person or everyone was going to pull their kids. It's not cheap. And when they shut down in March and kept sending us bills for full price, everybody was PISSED.

zrickety

The Fixer
My parents get their news from memes and onion articles
ONION.jpg

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
More fake news. If you get a refund, does that mean you didn't pay taxes? NO. It means you overpaid.
He paid MILLIONS in taxes, something like $27 million on his billion dollar empire. The $750 is what was owed after paying all that.
The goal with taxes is to break even, you pay enough all year so at the end you owe zero. Any good accountant will tell you this.
Wrong again. His total tax bill, the net amount he paid the government for the year, was $750. That wasn't his refund, it was his total tax burden.

zrickety

The Fixer
Wrong again. His total tax bill, the net amount he paid the government for the year, was $750. That wasn't his refund, it was his total tax burden.
When he is not paying taxes, he is reporting losses. I haven't seen a .pdf, have you? All we have is second hand information.
He reported a $900 million loss in 2016...which is why he didn't pay. I don't really have a problem with that.
What I don't like are companies like Exxon making billions, then using tax loopholes to not pay or get big refunds. That's messed up.

zrickety

The Fixer
I'm seeing a lot of videos on social media from SWEDEN. Life is normal there. No lockdowns, which btw the WHO is denouncing now. No masks, no distancing. They are 100% living life.

Corprin

Autocross Champion

Do you really expect him to understand how this system works? There are percentages at work here, and such matters have been well established as beyond his meager comprehension levels.

Not necessarily saying I've received death threats, but @GTIfan99 has wished death upon me. Virus or otherwise.

And? You wish death upon countless others. At least some people are considerate enough to put a name on their ill will.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
If his dealings had even a fraction of the legitimacy you seem to be willing to assume for him, his tax returns would've been splashed over every vertical surface in the country, because that's who he is...a braggart, and a narcissist. Instead, we get the patented Trump stonewall...

I didn't assume anything. I simply made a statement about taxes in general. Could be about anyone.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
If you think Trump is an honest person, you could be mentally retarded.

Or willfully ignorant.

Take your pick on an explanation.

Before anyone goes that way I'm not confused about the Democrats being honest. They're just not snake level belly crawlers like the orange moron.

No politician is honest.

zrickety

The Fixer
And? You wish death upon countless others. At least some people are considerate enough to put a name on their ill will.
I have never wished death on anyone, including my enemies. This is liable, and you will hear from my attorney.
I wish that 99.98% of you snowflakes would realize that you have nothing to fear, I wish that you would live your life.
We are being played by the same corrupt government everyone hates, but suddenly believe. Psyop.
survival.jpg

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Not necessarily saying I've received death threats, but @GTIfan99 has wished death upon me. Virus or otherwise.

I didn't wish death on you, I wished that you suffered the consequences of your actions, which may or may not include death. You're the one actually spreading misinformation that is killing tens of thousands of people. You should feel bad, but quite frankly, you're too stupid. It's also unethical to lie about being a paramedic. You and I both know you aren't. Your level of medical knowledge is MA or EMT at best.

Last edited:

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
I didn't wish death on you, I wished that you got suffered the consequences of your actions, which may or may not include death. You're the one actually spreading misinformation that is killing tens of thousands of people. You should feel bad, but quite frankly, you're too stupid. It's also unethical to lie about being a paramedic. You and I both know you aren't. Your level of medical knowledge is MA or EMT at best.

Zrick has spread misinformation that has killed tens of thousands of people? Didn't know that many people were in the forum reading this thread and agreeing with Zrick but never posting.

Of course you had to get your shot in calling Zrick stupid. Your rebuttals would be better without the insults.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Zrick has spread misinformation that has killed tens of thousands of people? Didn't know that many people were in the forum reading this thread and agreeing with Zrick but never posting.

Of course you had to get your shot in calling Zrick stupid. Your rebuttals would be better without the insults.

His memes are showing up in regular Google searches and being shared. It isn't an insult, it's the just the reality based on his 4th grade level understanding of statistics.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
When he is not paying taxes, he is reporting losses. I haven't seen a .pdf, have you? All we have is second hand information.
He reported a $900 million loss in 2016...which is why he didn't pay. I don't really have a problem with that.
What I don't like are companies like Exxon making billions, then using tax loopholes to not pay or get big refunds. That's messed up.
I think your missing the point again. He claims he is a great business man and makes tons of money but at tax time, he reports operating losses every single year so he is either:
A - terrible at business and lying about it
or
B - cheating on his taxes

(or probably both)