GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Bacterial infections on the rise from mask usage. Bacterial pneumonia mimics COVID symptoms. Also ignored by the media.

Uh, unknowingly, you just confirmed that people are infact not properly taking care of their masks.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
From the webpage the advertise:
"Our goal should therefore be to minimize mortality and social harm until we reach herd immunity. "

"Adopting measures to protect the vulnerable should be the central aim of public health responses to COVID-19. By way of example, nursing homes should use staff with acquired immunity and perform frequent PCR testing of other staff and all visitors. Staff rotation should be minimized. Retired people living at home should have groceries and other essentials delivered to their home. When possible, they should meet family members outside rather than inside. A comprehensive and detailed list of measures, including approaches to multi-generational households, can be implemented, and is well within the scope and capability of public health professionals. "

Also.. how can we have herd immunity if those with the T cells that fight this don't produce antibodies we can measure on tests, and the antibodies are only expected to hang around for a few months? Such curious thoughts, how do determine someone is low risk? We've had 20-30 year old athletes end up ventilators due to Covid. Surely they would be in the low risk group?

zrickety

The Fixer
Uh, unknowingly, you just confirmed that people are infact not properly taking care of their masks.
Knowingly. They are trying to protect stupid people from themselves, it doesn't work. They are making them sick. People are so scared they can't think straight, including those in this thread.

zrickety

The Fixer
From the webpage the advertise:
"Our goal should therefore be to minimize mortality and social harm until we reach herd immunity. "

"Adopting measures to protect the vulnerable should be the central aim of public health responses to COVID-19. By way of example, nursing homes should use staff with acquired immunity and perform frequent PCR testing of other staff and all visitors. Staff rotation should be minimized. Retired people living at home should have groceries and other essentials delivered to their home. When possible, they should meet family members outside rather than inside. A comprehensive and detailed list of measures, including approaches to multi-generational households, can be implemented, and is well within the scope and capability of public health professionals. "

Also.. how can we have herd immunity if those with the T cells that fight this don't produce antibodies we can measure on tests, and the antibodies are only expected to hang around for a few months? Such curious thoughts, how do determine someone is low risk? We've had 20-30 year old athletes end up ventilators due to Covid. Surely they would be in the low risk group?
The big takeaway here is 'acquired immunity' which is what happened in Sweden. We are dragging out the timeline here and people are getting sick/injured by the restrictions. Suicides are up, depression is up. Those T cells work without anitbodies, there is a test for the T cells but it is not publicly available. However, Dr. Oz has been tested for them...so I guess if you're rich and famous you can find out if you're safe.
Can you point to these '20-30 year old athletes on the ventilator? I would be very interested to read about their cases.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Knowingly. They are trying to protect stupid people from themselves, it doesn't work. They are making them sick. People are so scared they can't think straight, including those in this thread.

So, they're too scared to do laundry? Wow, that's super scared.

The reality is, they're like you, and maliciously comply with mask orders, because they don't think it's a big deal.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
The big takeaway here is 'acquired immunity' which is what happened in Sweden. We are dragging out the timeline here and people are getting sick/injured by the restrictions. Suicides are up, depression is up. Those T cells work without anitbodies, there is a test for the T cells but it is not publicly available. However, Dr. Oz has been tested for them...so I guess if you're rich and famous you can find out if you're safe.
Can you point to these '20-30 year old athletes on the ventilator? I would be very interested to read about their cases.
Sweden also has socialized healthcare, allowing people to freely seek aid. We don't have this in place. Their taxes are high to pay for healthcare, infrastructure, and other socialized programs. It's really hard to say the US could repeat their results without following their formula.

And as to the young healthy people who have had major complications due to Covid:
https://abc7ny.com/jack-allard-metuchen-new-jersey-coronavirus/6117520/
https://www.nydailynews.com/coronav...0200325-z2xsr4xjkrb6jd5ub2vr6goneu-story.html
https://www.newsobserver.com/sports/college/acc/unc/article244812487.html
https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2020/08/08/athletes-coronavirus-heart-complications/
https://www.espn.com/college-footba...vid-19-fuels-power-5-concern-season-viability
https://www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/...symptoms-need-cardiac-testing-before-playing/
https://www.the-scientist.com/news-...enced-heart-damage-after-covid-19-study-67929

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

The worst part is, if you look at total taxation, our taxes aren't much less than theirs.

zrickety

The Fixer
I'm not discounting the possible heart issue, but I have to wonder if the drugs or medicines they were given had this side effect? It is not uncommon in medicine.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
I'm not discounting the possible heart issue, but I have to wonder if the drugs or medicines they were given had this side effect? It is not uncommon in medicine.
If only there were some precautions in place so they wouldn't have gotten the infection and had to be given those medications in the first place...

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Plus, being put on a ventilator is going to have long lasting implications on your breathing in general. There are chances it may take a long time to return to normal lung function once you've had a machine do your breathing for you.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Only people who sound afraid seem to be those arguing against masks. Honestly taking a precaution isn't fear. I mean, do you wear condoms when having random sex with people you don't know? Or is AIDs, HEP C, Penial cancer/warts all good in the hood with you? People arguing against losing freedom and being controlled by wearing a piece of fabric over their mouth when a sickness is going on are the ones that sound afraid of.. something. Whatever it is, I don't know.

1602728204727.png

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
To a certain extent sure but you're only gonna notice tax increase if you make 400k+ other than that on the business side of taxes it's going back to what it was pre trump. So as long as you're not making almost half a million dollars you'll be living like normal

I know that I will be but the corporations that were bringing jobs back to the US won't continue and hiring will halt.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
And you think that's a benefit? And you think American citizens don't do the same?

You don't think millions of Americans do work in cash under the table?

Neither of those are a government benefit.

I have a friend who was a landscaper and was laid off when Covid hit. He could have stayed and be paid cash for less than 1/2 what he was making. That company had no problem replacing him with an illegal who will work for less than minimum wage.