GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

GolNat

Autocross Champion

The comments are great 🤣

LOL.PNG

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
The mask isn't hard to breath in.

People just don't like wearing them.

It's all in their heads.

That's ridiculous. I know what I experience and you can't argue with that. I wear a mask when I'm close to people. Hell I don't touch door handles without a glove on. If the pandemic was declared mostly under control I would continue to wear a mask until there's a safe vaccine because I can't take one single chance of getting Covid.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
The mask doesn't restrict your breathing. I've spent hundreds of hours in operating rooms, everyone wearing masks then entire time, no problems have ever resulted from it. There are thousands of medical professionals who will tell you the same story.

STOP with the masks are dangerous BULLSHIT

You're just fuckin wrong

Until you have COPD you can't make that statement. I've said numerous times I wear a mask. None of the people wearing masks all day with no breathing problems have COPD.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
How fucking insulting. Of course I know what COPD is I have it.

You can't necessarily think of something like COPD in logical terms. Reality is the truth. When I wear a mask and am walking briskly from my car to a delivery I loose my breath far more easily than without wearing a mask. At that point I've checked my 02 % and it's low as I knew it would be so I pull the mask down to make breathing easier and then check my 02 and it goes up.
These were directed toward Zrick who jumped in to claim that the condition could have no effect on breathing with a mask.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Which was still the decision of the company. These places ACTIVELY choose to hire people like that, as others have stated it's a pot most bigger companies don't want to stir due to the consequences.

The company is one of two things when they fire americans and pay someone less than minimum wage - A, already failing with razor thin margins and needing to either expand, or continue to produce at their level while cutting expenses. Under capitalism, these businesses should fail anyhow and be replaced by a business with a better strategy. Or they are B - Greedy, and looking to get as much as they can for as little as they can and could care less about the American citizen they fired because zeros already rule their life.

Right and in either situation if the country wasn't full of illegals it wouldn't happen.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Right and in either situation if the country wasn't full of illegals it wouldn't happen.
Right, the company would just fold and the jobs would be lost regardless - which would be a bigger blow to the overall economy, as illegals still have to purchase things in America.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
I wear the mask all day at work.

It isn't hard to breath in.

If you have trouble breathing without the mask, it isn't the mask giving you trouble. It's just taking it off cools your face and calms you down so you can regulate your breathing more easily.

Wearing the mask sucks. Taking it off is relieving.

It isn't hard to breath in though.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
I doubt he was because, name calling and such, and we know you can’t handle that.

I can handle name calling I just don't reciprocate because it's against the forum rules and I don't have to stoop that low.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Right, the company would just fold and the jobs would be lost regardless - which would be a bigger blow to the overall economy, as illegals still have to purchase things in America.

Bull the companies still in business that are successful would just get more business as the weaker companies folded. You don't really think the home owners who hire a company to do landscaping would just start doing their own landscaping because the business they used folded do you? They would call another company.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Bull the companies still in business that are successful would just get more business as the weaker companies folded. You don't really think the home owners who hire a company to do landscaping would just start doing their own landscaping because the business they used folded do you? They would call another company.
But there would still be people out of work, as those companies would have to decide if the risk was worth it. Sometimes chasing after that last inch costs you a mile.

More than likely what would happen is you'd have legal or illegal immigrants offering their services cheaper to fill the void and establish themselves. Few company's over extend when their already doing well.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
I wear the mask all day at work.

It isn't hard to breath in.

If you have trouble breathing without the mask, it isn't the mask giving you trouble. It's just taking it off cools your face and calms you down so you can regulate your breathing more easily.

It isn't hard to breath in because you're healthy. A mask absolutely inhibits my breathing causing my 02 level to drop because I'm not getting enough unrestricted airflow.

zrickety

The Fixer
Then perhaps he is suffering some symptoms. I'd recommend a face shield in that case, then he won't have to wear a mask. Problem solved and everyone is safe.
So you admit the mask has adverse effects. Thank you.
The mask isn't hard to breath in.

People just don't like wearing them.

It's all in their heads.
We have multiple witness testimony to the contrary. Just because you can do it doesn't mean there isn't a restriction. Try again.
Speaking of which, @zrickety, still waiting to hear from your lawyer.
Clearly sarcasm and comedy are lost on the youth.
In some places yes and others no.
Wherever they have @CNN at the airport, they hate Americans.
The mask doesn't restrict your breathing. I've spent hundreds of hours in operating rooms, everyone wearing masks then entire time, no problems have ever resulted from it. There are thousands of medical professionals who will tell you the same story.

STOP with the masks are dangerous BULLSHIT

You're just fuckin wrong
I'm sorry, but in light of the evidence you clearly have brain damage. Oxygen deprivation is not for everyone.

What relief are you getting if the mask is so easy to breath with??

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Until you have COPD you can't make that statement. I've said numerous times I wear a mask. None of the people wearing masks all day with no breathing problems have COPD.

You already have trouble breathing without a mask... You have a serious chronic lung condition. Why do you think the mask makes it worse? You probably would have needed to take a break to breathe in the same scenario sans mask.

Since the pandemic I've seen people literally sprinting up 4k vertical steep ass mountains wearing real tight fitting masks and you think the mask restricts your breathing. Get out of your own head.