GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
1617467812523.png

IanCH

Autocross Champion
'Experts.'
All lies.
The states with lockdowns vs states without had similar infection rates.
Maskers were getting sick multiple times more than no mask...from the CDC's own data.
Most deaths were from pre-existing conditions. Deaths from all causes are flat for past 4 years.
I already posted this, but that last part is completely false. The death rate rose 16% in 2020 over previous years. Almost all attributed to covid.

You're both reckless and wrong, to the point of it being malicious.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
If they criticize other people's choice, it's chicken shit not to defend their choice. You're a dumb racist mother fucker.
The guy you're hounding to say who he voted for did not criticize anyone else's choice. He only said that he didn't vote for Biden or Trump.
If other people criticize someone's choice then I agree with you. I also agree that you're a dumb racist mother fucker.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
The guy you're hounding to say who he voted for did not criticize anyone else's choice. He only said that he didn't vote for Biden or Trump.
If other people criticize someone's choice then I agree with you. I also agree that you're a dumb racist mother fucker.
Yes he did, he used the "lesser of 2 evils" argument, which means Biden and Trump were the evils, 3rd party is somehow not evil.

That's the last I'm going to say on the subject, so let's get back to the Mayo.

And I'm still waiting for my space laser. When do hte codes get delivered?

Last edited:

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Yes he did, he used the "lesser of 2 evils" argument, which means Biden and Trump were the evils, 3rd party is somehow not evil.

That's the last I'm going to say on the subject, so let's get back to the Mayo.

And I'm still waiting for my space laser. When do hte codes get delivered?
But he didn't say who he voted for. Who he voted for could be evil also but he didn't say who it was and you have no right to demand that he say who he voted for. Voting is private matter for some people and you need to respect that.

cb1111

This just shows the complete ignorance of some in this forum.

Some low-level bureaucrat at Treasury (who undoubtedly still works there) made a serious mistake and put somebody who shouldn't have been on the list, on the list. If that same person makes a similar mistake today, does that show Biden's incompetence?

I'm sure I'll be insulted for being a "conservative" or maybe even a "republican" although nobody here knows me or my politics. FWIW, I've always taken the Hatch Act seriously and it carries over to my personal life - not that anybody really understands the Hatch Act...

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
This just shows the complete ignorance of some in this forum.

Some low-level bureaucrat at Treasury (who undoubtedly still works there) made a serious mistake and put somebody who shouldn't have been on the list, on the list. If that same person makes a similar mistake today, does that show Biden's incompetence?

I'm sure I'll be insulted for being a "conservative" or maybe even a "republican" although nobody here knows me or my politics. FWIW, I've always taken the Hatch Act seriously and it carries over to my personal life - not that anybody really understands the Hatch Act...
Exactly. You can't blame a president for some staffer screwing up. By the way someone will now also say that you're supporting Trump which I know you don't.