GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Just looking through this thread and the claims zrickety has made, how many came true? I'm still waiting on Tucker Carlson to release the contents of Hunter Biden's laptop, which he claimed to have and was going to release on air. What about the "kraken"? JFC, you have to be mentally deranged to still be getting strung along by a NY elite, life long con man. Do you idiots not realize Trump is literally everything you hate? East coast silver spoon elite, parents paid ty get him into a Whartons business school, hired illegal immigrants repeatedly his whole career all the way into his presidency.
Lol, I'm amazed that you post so much about someone you supposedly dislike. You post the exact same shit about this guy over, and over, and over, and over, and over. "con man" "life long con man" "racist" "racist grifter" "trump" "trumper" I've literally thought you were a fucking bot sometimes :ROFLMAO:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Opinions vary, but I found it lowered some of the noise from the rear at speed. It doesn't get rid of noise mind you, just alters it into a more manageable frequency or something. Mainly the cabin was a little noisy on the highway and there was a lot of noise from the rear, even after putting down sound deadening in the hatch area. Installed this little sucker and it's easier to hold a conversation. Ran a few tests with my phone and I came up with a minor but noticeable dB drop.
I think the mk7 is pretty quiet at highway speeds, but I came from an NC Miata with a heater and Goodwin Race Single exhaust. I called it the echo chamber of doom. Had to wear hearing protection.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
It doesn't matter who posted the information. It was correct. Past or passed?
I just told you it isn't correct. Why would you read what the law says from a know fake news source instead of reading the law?

Reactions: WAP

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Breibart. 🤣🤣🤣

The middle class and poor people's tax cuts expire, leaving them with a tax increase. Try actually reading the law that was past.

Personal Taxes​

Income Tax Rates​

The law retained the old structure of seven individual income tax brackets, but in most cases, it lowered the rates. The top rate fell from 39.6% to 37%, while the 33% bracket dropped to 32%, the 28% bracket to 24%, the 25% bracket to 22%, and the 15% bracket to 12%.10 The lowest bracket remained at 10%, and the 35% bracket was also unchanged. The income bands that the new rates applied to are lower, compared to 2018 brackets under current law, for the five highest brackets.

You can read about it here if you are interested.

https://www.investopedia.com/taxes/trumps-tax-reform-plan-explained/

Edit: Appears a big chunk of America saw some relief.

Last edited:

MuscleToMouse94

Drag Racing Champion
It's astounding that grown still can't figure out Trump is a pathological liar and Fox is complete made up nonsense.

Just looking through this thread and the claims zrickety has made, how many came true? I'm still waiting on Tucker Carlson to release the contents of Hunter Biden's laptop, which he claimed to have and was going to release on air. What about the "kraken"? JFC, you have to be mentally deranged to still be getting strung along by a NY elite, life long con man. Do you idiots not realize Trump is literally everything you hate? East coast silver spoon elite, parents paid ty get him into a Whartons business school, hired illegal immigrants repeatedly his whole career all the way into his presidency.

He spews out a bunch of racist nonsense and next thing you know, he raised you taxes and lowered his while you cheer.

Seriously, complete and utter morons. It's unbelievable.
The TDS is strong with this one

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Because you're wrong. Those tax cuts run beyond 2025.
I'm not wrong.

Let's say I was, and Breibart was right, which it isn't, but the Breibart article doesn't include the poor. You seem ok with everyone but the poor getting a tax cut.

Personal Taxes​

Income Tax Rates​

The law retained the old structure of seven individual income tax brackets, but in most cases, it lowered the rates. The top rate fell from 39.6% to 37%, while the 33% bracket dropped to 32%, the 28% bracket to 24%, the 25% bracket to 22%, and the 15% bracket to 12%.10 The lowest bracket remained at 10%, and the 35% bracket was also unchanged. The income bands that the new rates applied to are lower, compared to 2018 brackets under current law, for the five highest brackets.

Until the provisions expire.

MuscleToMouse94

Drag Racing Champion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

Personal Taxes​

Income Tax Rates​

From the same source, the very next paragraph that you ignored.

"The changes are temporary, expiring after 2025, as is the case with most personal tax breaks included in the law. The expiration date allowed the Senate to comply with "reconciliation" rules that block a Democratic filibuster—which Republicans did not have the votes to defeat—only if the law does not raise the deficit in any year outside of a 10-year window and if it stays within its $1.5 trillion budget constraint during the 10-year window. As noted, Republican congressional leaders signaled that individual tax cuts could be extended at a later date."

Your own source says you're wrong, retard.

Last edited:

MuscleToMouse94

Drag Racing Champion

MuscleToMouse94

Drag Racing Champion
How is not reading the source you posted working for you?
I didn’t post anything with a source...

Take a break from the spiked kool-aid and read.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
From the same source, the very next paragraph that you ignored.

"The changes are temporary, expiring after 2025, as is the case with most personal tax breaks included in the law. The expiration date allowed the Senate to comply with "reconciliation" rules that block a Democratic filibuster—which Republicans did not have the votes to defeat—only if the law does not raise the deficit in any year outside of a 10-year window and if it stays within its $1.5 trillion budget constraint during the 10-year window. As noted, Republican congressional leaders signaled that individual tax cuts could be extended at a later date."

Your own source says your wrong, retard.
I did not ignore anything, quoted my point. I am happy you read the link though, good job. And what am I wrong about? Here you go again with the childish name calling.