GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
The main social issue we have is too many brainwashed conspiracy theorists existing in this country, courtesy of social media and youtube.

I don't need to post my link, the evidence is in this thread.
Wouldnt matter if you posted a link. Nobody believes anyone's links in this thread.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
It's a pain in the ass, but I'm not all the way against it. That said, all (seems like) these "mass shooters" have been reported to the FBI, and have been ignored.

I’m fine with universal background checks and ridding the country of the 72hr provisional proceed... you get delayed, grab a coke and relax. I get delayed on every purchase that goes through a NICS check, doesn’t bother me. I just know going in I’ll be back on 2-3 days when the proceed comes back from the FBI.

I’m also fine with the FBI being more proactive and allowed to act more on their intelligence.

FBI, ATF, and LEO have the right to knock on my door and rifle through my shit 24/7, and it’s never happened to date. They also rattle my skeletons every three years. It doesn’t bother me one bit because I don’t have shit to hide.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
I’m fine with universal background checks and ridding the country of the 72hr provisional proceed... you get delayed, grab a coke and relax. I get delayed on every purchase that goes through a NICS check, doesn’t bother me. I just know going in I’ll be back on 2-3 days when the proceed comes back from the FBI.

I’m also fine with the FBI being more proactive and allowed to act more on their intelligence.

FBI, ATF, and LEO have the right to knock on my door and rifle through my shit 24/7, and it’s never happened to date. They also rattle my skeletons every three years. It doesn’t bother me one bit because I don’t have shit to hide.
Except maybe your participation in this thread. 😂

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Except maybe your participation in this thread. 😂

Learned a long time ago, key to a security clearance is not, not having skeletons, it’s not allowing someone to use them against you. Can’t blackmail someone for being a pick-a-vice, if they don’t try to hide it from the powers that be.

Tell my employer “he’s on this thread and is a big asshole to people” and my employer will likely say, “yeah, that’s why he’s got a letter of reprimand and a 3-day suspension for being an asshole to people to his credit.” My last security interviewer laughed when I told him the story of both. 🤣

Last edited:

cb1111

And that right there is the issue - those that complain usually have an issue. Background checks can take time and some of us have some sort of check running on us most of the time - in part because some of the databases don't talk to each other.

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Banning things makes politicians look like they are doing something without actually doing anything.

That's exactly what Trump did after the Vegas shooting. He banned bumpstocks. I believe Trump's DOJ banned it through some loophole from the machine gun ban that was put in by Ronnie Regan.

anotero

Autocross Champion
That's exactly what Trump did after the Vegas shooting. He banned bumpstocks. I believe Trump's DOJ banned it through some loophole from the machine gun ban that was put in by Ronnie Regan.
I think Trump tried to appeal to the antigunners with that one. Not that anything he tried to do would be liked by those with a physiological hatred toward him.
In any case, once all firearms get banned, people will start putting together IEDs and knifing each other.

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
The bumpstock ban went through pretty fast. I wonder if his supporters were as woke to that when it went through. Its crickets now each time that gets brought up.

Whatever Biden is proposing has a good chance of not passing. He needs full Democrat support (which I don't think he has) and at least 10 Republicans to support him. I'm not against the red flag and background check portions of it. We already have background checks here in CA...I mean that won't affect us at all. We have to go through an FFL when any firearms changes hands.

I can build a 80% pistol with all Glock third party parts without going through an FFL. That's just by purchasing all the parts online. I can get a third party Gen 3 Glock 19 complete slide for around $400. Polymer 80 kit for around $180...and the internals for the lower for around $60. I can have all these parts shipped "legally" to my house. I mean its legal as long as I don't assemble it right? Like a threaded barrel. I can legally have it in CA...I just can't put it into my pistol.

zrickety

The Fixer
Where oh where is @zrickety ? Have to liven this thread up so @JC_451 isn't disappointed when he logs in tomorrow morning.
I'm around. We're getting the kids into roller skating...I have some inline skates but I'm feeling nostalgic. Got some Rio Roller Mayhem 2 on the way.
Staying active in the SCAMdemic.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
I'm around. We're getting the kids into roller skating...I have some inline skates but I'm feeling nostalgic. Got some Rio Roller Mayhem 2 on the way.
Staying active in the SCAMdemic.
Missed you today. Now you have to say something provocative to stir these mothers up. 😂