GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
And herein lies your problem Jim, this is why you are an apologist. When you like Rickey's or Antero's posts without bothering to research if they are true or not, even after being called out as false and supported by actual news sources and not just right wing propaganda and random Twitter posts.
What if I like what they said and it had nothing to do with the link?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
We already proved a long fucking time ago that the numbers don't come from the cdc. Try to keep up...
Show the proof. All I saw was different versions of math. Nothing conclusive and I don't care anyway.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
So the early estimates are still accurate. Funny how Texas and Florida (and Georgia for that matter) are doing so well with NO restrictions.
View attachment 212694

Florida did have restriction. Every major city in the state had restrictions and mask mandates in place. Cities, you know, the places where the majority of the states population live.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Show the proof. All I saw was different versions of math. Nothing conclusive and I don't care anyway.

Like I said, if that's what you saw, you're a booger eating moron.

There isn't 2 versions of how to read a number as a percentage. Dip shit.

.02 always equals 2%. In third grade, you should have learned to move the decimal 2 place to the right.

Reactions: WAP

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Yay I get to repost it!

Just check the bolded part for yourself.

CDC links are listed in the graphic.
The truth, as I said last year, is we are being duped.
Except the graphic is NOT what is on the cdc page, and it is off by a factor of 100

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/hcp/planning-scenarios.html

17 year olds Scenario 5 (best estimate): 20 per 1,000,000 will die .

Your BULLSHIT graphic shows 99.99998% survival which is 0.9999998 (6 - 9's), when in reality the number is 0.99998 survival or 99.998%

It's just more evidence that the antivax/"covid isnt a problem" crowd is a bunch of malicious retards.

Age GroupFake graphic numbersReal NumbersAmount of deaths the FAKE chart LIES about
(in number of deaths in the us 332MM ppl)
0-1799.99998%99.998%1,465 (74mil)
18-4999.9995%99.95%68,130 (138mil)
50-6499.994%99.4%475,000 (80mil)
65+99.91%91%3,564,000(40mil)
Total--4,108,465

SO YOUR FUCKING BULLSHIT LIES ARE SAYING IT'S OKAY IF 4.1+ MILLION PEOPLE DIE SO YOUR BITCH ASS (AND THE REST OF YOUR IDIOT COHORT) DOESNT HAVE TO WEAR A MASK OR GET A SHOT.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
And again, the reason we need children vaccinated is to stop the large scale spread and mutation of the virus.

Ffs, people are stupid.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Mrs Mud and I discussing the slow down in vacc rates and FL. She says"this may be around a long time" me "yeah, but it will end up killing mostly Republicans"

anotero

Autocross Champion
You booger eating moron. Ricky post a picture and said he didn't need to post the actual link, they came from the url in the picture. If you go to the url in the picture, Ricky's numbers don't match and are off by a factor of 100.

Fuck you, you ignorant fucking twat.
"Off by a factor of 100" -- who is dumber: the idiot ianch that failed sixth grade math or the butthurting gretafan that keeps repeating ianch's misinformation?

Using gretafan's own words: you should go die for spreading misinformation about the pandemic.

anotero

Autocross Champion
And herein lies your problem Jim, this is why you are an apologist. When you like Rickey's or Antero's posts without bothering to research if they are true or not, even after being called out as false and supported by actual news sources and not just right wing propaganda and random Twitter posts.
I wonder if baizuo is right wing propaganda...
I assume actual news sources don't spread propaganda, right?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Like I said, if that's what you saw, you're a booger eating moron.

There isn't 2 versions of how to read a number as a percentage. Dip shit.

.02 always equals 2%. In third grade, you should have learned to move the decimal 2 place to the right.
Like I said I didn't verify anything because I DON'T CARE. You get off on this stuff and I find it boring, old and hashed and rehashed to death. Talk about sports I'm into that.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Yay I get to repost it!

Just check the bolded part for yourself.

Except the graphic is NOT what is on the cdc page, and it is off by a factor of 100

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/hcp/planning-scenarios.html

17 year olds Scenario 5 (best estimate): 20 per 1,000,000 will die .

Your BULLSHIT graphic shows 99.99998% survival which is 0.9999998 (6 - 9's), when in reality the number is 0.99998 survival or 99.998%

It's just more evidence that the antivax/"covid isnt a problem" crowd is a bunch of malicious retards.

Age GroupFake graphic numbersReal NumbersAmount of deaths the FAKE chart LIES about
(in number of deaths in the us 332MM ppl)
0-1799.99998%99.998%1,465 (74mil)
18-4999.9995%99.95%68,130 (138mil)
50-6499.994%99.4%475,000 (80mil)
65+99.91%91%3,564,000(40mil)
Total--4,108,465

SO YOUR FUCKING BULLSHIT LIES ARE SAYING IT'S OKAY IF 4.1+ MILLION PEOPLE DIE SO YOUR BITCH ASS (AND THE REST OF YOUR IDIOT COHORT) DOESNT HAVE TO WEAR A MASK OR GET A SHOT.
Didn't read any of it. I don't care.

And I have worn and continue to wear a mask and I'm getting the shot.