GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

golfdave

Autocross Champion
You may have got saline water placebo...I've heard they mixed some in the batches so less people have adverse reactions. I'm sorry, I don't have a link to support this. Just word on the web.

Doubt it..& even that as an injection would not make the area around the injection hurt...;)......

anotero

Autocross Champion
Show the proof. All I saw was different versions of math. Nothing conclusive and I don't care anyway.
Not different versions: all we saw was retarded ianch claiming .9999998 and .99998 being two orders of magnitude apart. The idiot just counted "x" digits in the first number and "x-2" digits in the second and concluded that the two numbers are apart by a factor of 100. And he keeps pushing this obvious misinformation. What a dumb monkey.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Mrs Mud and I discussing the slow down in vacc rates and FL. She says"this may be around a long time" me "yeah, but it will end up killing mostly Republicans"

I wish that were true, but not necessarily. It just takes one significant mutation to start this whole thing over. The more people vaccinated, the less chance of that happening. If kids don't get vaccinated, even if not a single kid died, they'd still be passing the virus and increasing chance of mutation.

Reactions: WAP

anotero

Autocross Champion
Yay I get to repost it!

Just check the bolded part for yourself.

Except the graphic is NOT what is on the cdc page, and it is off by a factor of 100

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/hcp/planning-scenarios.html

17 year olds Scenario 5 (best estimate): 20 per 1,000,000 will die .

Your BULLSHIT graphic shows 99.99998% survival which is 0.9999998 (6 - 9's), when in reality the number is 0.99998 survival or 99.998%

It's just more evidence that the antivax/"covid isnt a problem" crowd is a bunch of malicious retards.

Age GroupFake graphic numbersReal NumbersAmount of deaths the FAKE chart LIES about
(in number of deaths in the us 332MM ppl)
0-1799.99998%99.998%1,465 (74mil)
18-4999.9995%99.95%68,130 (138mil)
50-6499.994%99.4%475,000 (80mil)
65+99.91%91%3,564,000(40mil)
Total--4,108,465

SO YOUR FUCKING BULLSHIT LIES ARE SAYING IT'S OKAY IF 4.1+ MILLION PEOPLE DIE SO YOUR BITCH ASS (AND THE REST OF YOUR IDIOT COHORT) DOESNT HAVE TO WEAR A MASK OR GET A SHOT.
Your stupid extra chromosomal ass keeps claiming that two numbers of the same magnitude are apart by a factor of 100. You are either an honest moron or spreading fake info on purpose.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Didn't read any of it. I don't care.

And I have worn and continue to wear a mask and I'm getting the shot.
It's false information. Something twitter and fb should take down if it surfaces there. Except they won't because it was a brain dead New England libtard that posted it and not Trump.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Didn't read any of it. I don't care.

And I have worn and continue to wear a mask and I'm getting the shot.

Then don't fucking try to defend Ricky by saying you didn't see anything proving him wrong, apologist.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
You may have got saline water placebo...I've heard they mixed some in the batches so less people have adverse reactions. I'm sorry, I don't have a link to support this. I made it up and I'm spreading it on the internet.

Ftfy

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Like I said I didn't verify anything because I DON'T CARE. You get off on this stuff and I find it boring, old and hashed and rehashed to death. Talk about sports I'm into that.

Again, if you aren't willing to read and don't care, THEN FUCKING STOP DEFENDING LIES, you fucking apologist.

Reactions: WAP

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I'll do whatever I want to. And I didn't defend him. Didn't mention numbers or comment on his post at all. I like apologist.
Fuck you, dip shit. You did defend him.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Oh okay. Maybe it's because he's likable and doesn't act like an asshole. He doesn't end every one of his posts with an insult or name calling.
Oh so you defend fake information, because you like someone.

Explains your voting for Trump twice and you bouncing back and forth between voting democrat and republican. You're a simpleton moron that can't spend 5 minutes to actually look at peoples record and policies, and instead vote for the "likeable" person.

Like I said, booger eating moron. You are why there's warnings on shampoo.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Oh so you defend fake information, because you like someone.

Explains your voting for Trump twice and you bouncing back and forth between voting democrat and republican. You're a simpleton moron that can't spend 5 minutes to actually look at peoples record and policies, and instead vote for the "likeable" person.

Like I said, booger eating moron. You are why there's warnings on shampoo.
You keep liking fake info with catchy phrases like "off by a factor of 100" because your boyfriend doesn't know how to work with decimals. You are like a troll under a bridge that eats its own shit. Smh.

cb1111

9:10AM (GMT) Update......(21.5hrs later after jab)

Nice sunny day & walked to the hospital, nice & quick jab....so far the only thing to report is that the area/muscle that the jab went into is slightly sore...🤷‍♂️

Basically so far, less of a problem than when I had my BCG jab (for TB) back in 1989ish...

#Am I doing this right?......:unsure:
No. For this group, the only correct post on this topic would be:

OMG, I got the shot and my arm hurts

Did you hear? My aRm hURz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the way back from the jab I walked by a flowering tree and I sneezed. The jab gave me CoVId.

Am I going to die?