GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
A good divorce lawyer could find it.

But employers may.

Ricky can just quit and find an employer that doesn't require the him get vaccinated.

Ironically, he lives in a "right to work" state.

Zrick has already said that he will deliver pizzas if his employer makes it mandatory.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
How did you do at the track?
Good, well I had fun. The day was eventful...hit an oil patch that someone dropped and my tires turned into ice. Went sliding off at t2 Gingerman. My rad hose popped off when I went off and dumped all my water. Quick trackside repair and I was back on. My tires were shot, I have a fresh set but wanted to see if I could get one more event from the old ones, they were getting greasy and it's time for fresh rubber. Put down a pretty consistent 1.44 which is 2 seconds slower than my personal best at that track.

That'll end you day quickly. I always take an extra set of front pads and rotors, but I use Zimmerman blanks, not nice rotors like that.
Fortunately it happened on my last session. Still got a full day. I was sketched out driving home though, it's a 2 hour drive home but I made it with no incidents

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Good, well I had fun. The day was eventful...hit an oil patch that someone dropped and my tires turned into ice. Went sliding off at t2 Gingerman. My rad hose popped off when I went off and dumped all my water. Quick trackside repair and I was back on. My tires were shot, I have a fresh set but wanted to see if I could get one more event from the old ones, they were getting greasy and it's time for fresh rubber. Put down a pretty consistent 1.44 which is 2 seconds slower than my personal best at that track.

Fortunately it happened on my last session. Still got a full day. I was sketched out driving home though, it's a 2 hour drive home but I made it with no incidents

Glad you made it home. I had a rotor fail years ago and destroy a caliper along with it.

Which rotors are those?

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
This was probably the most bonkers car I've ever seen in my life at the track. Thing was insane, turbo the size of a watermelon sticking out of the hood. We were in the advanced group together, he was running 20 second faster lap times than me 😍

193436369_2990237967876617_5512868865177870975_n.jpg

20210529_115423.jpg