GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Rumor is Toyota is going to give the US a 300hp AWD Corolla. Will likely be a lot more reliable that our VW's.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
WRONG. Nothing overrides the first point. Voluntary consent is #1.
We are coming out of the PLANdemic because most folks have natural immunity by now.
Lizard vaccines have nothing to do with it. Already proven they are producing the variants, and more positives.
Courts are rigged in favor of the vaccines, at least in America. 75% of cases lose. It's all one big, corrupt system.

Well nobody has held a gun to my head to force me to take the vaccine.

& anyway you forgot point 6.:- The degree of risk to be taken should never exceed that determined by the humanitarian importance of the problem to be solved by the experiment.

That pretty much overrides anybody refusing to be "Voluntary".

Last edited:

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Rumor is Toyota is going to give the US a 300hp AWD Corolla. Will likely be a lot more reliable that our VW's.
Pretty sure the mk7 is super reliable... not if you run it up to 400hp but at 300.

The one thing I can't get over with Toyota is their infotainment.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
And I'll bet the thermostat housing won't leak. When I had a long distance daily delivery contract I had a Toyota Matrix that I sold to a friend when it had 300,000 miles on it. He drove it until 425,000 miles until he got t-boned by a red light runner. Original engine and still didn't burn any oil. Manual trans was rebuilt once.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Plenty of GTIs on this forum with mudflaps and roof racks, and I'm pretty sure that is the stock exhaust.
Yeah...I don't like those ones either 🤭

It's definitely the stock exhaust but those ports aren't the tips, they're just cut outs in the bumper.

zrickety

The Fixer
1622496319837.png

cb1111

Except no one says "All the scientists agree". That's a strawman argument.

A scientific consensus doesn't mean every single scientist agrees.

Everything you post is a lie meant to misinform people.
I saw this and said to myself "I didn't get polled so it can't be "all Americans"

1622514104399.png

Maybe zricky doesn't understand how polls work....