GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
We've lost critical mass here people.

The SCAMdemic now no longer has enough gravity to contain the craziness.

Just browse some random topics up top. (Emmkay7 forum) you'll find mayo posts, totally bonkers memes, and numerous SCAMdemic quitters taking over whole topics and turning them completely insane. 😄

How could you not mention both 1) Dressing up as Harry Potter and weeing on a girl, and 2) Having someone shit on your chest for the secks. Those are pretty peak.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
How could you not mention both 1) Dressing up as Harry Potter and weeing on a girl, and 2) Having someone shit on your chest for the secks. Those are pretty peak.
I figured I'd just reference the tame stuff and then let people discover the horror 😋

oddspyke

Autocross Champion

Just browse some random topics up top. (Emmkay7 forum) you'll find mayo posts, totally bonkers memes, and numerous SCAMdemic quitters taking over whole topics and turning them completely insane. 😄
I'm now going to just use this meme everywhere like an NFL penalty flag:
5bzz09.jpg

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Zrick:

Screenshot_20210603-194037_Sync Pro.jpg

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
How's it incorrect dumbass?

I believe he's assuming you're posting that with the Zrick angle of 'clearly the vaccine is useless because if you test for antibodies after being vaccinated it will say you have none so there's no point in being vaccinated'.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
I believe he's assuming you're posting that with the Zrick angle of 'clearly the vaccine is useless because if you test for antibodies after being vaccinated it will say you have none so there's no point in being vaccinated'.
Yup, read the article and several others but this highlights the morons who are quick to assume versus asking a real question.

On a side note, roughly 50% of the population has either been infected and recovered or are deemed fully vaccinated. Closer to herd immunity and cannot come soon enough.

zrickety

The Fixer

They were forged in the crucible here.

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
Yup, read the article and several others but this highlights the morons who are quick to assume versus asking a real question.

On a side note, roughly 50% of the population has either been infected and recovered or are deemed fully vaccinated. Closer to herd immunity and cannot come soon enough.
You sir are well informed.
Don't take the euthanasia if you can help it.

zrickety

The Fixer

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
'Cause of death has not been made known to the public'
One of his friends posted he was in a hospital bed. Doesn't sound like suicide to me.

What does dying in a hospital bed sound like?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

Yeah, it's pretty awesome. I'll never get the picture of Mud dressed as Hagrid piss on Mrs Mud.