GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
1 death vs 2 isn't what I would consider far better, but there's no point in getting into semantics. The point is, at risk groups, while they will fair better (I thought that was obvious but apparently it has to be pointed out here), still are not in the clear even when vaccinated. The story you posted painted a misleading picture, that's all.

That's literally why not at risk groups need to get vaccinated too.

Welcome to the first day of infectious diseases 101.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
GTIfan is just the leftist version of Zrick, 100% emotion 0% logic, only thing different are their triggers.

You wouldn't know a leftist if one bit you on the ass.

No one is calling for community ownership of resources and the means of production.

A new apologist enters the arena.

zrickety

The Fixer
18 fully vaccinated residents got infected, with 1 hospitalized and dying, out of 75.

So, a 24% infection rate, and 1.3% hospitalization and death rate.

Damn, you're right. That actually is pretty bad.

Surely, the unvaccinated people farred better?

Oh. 75% infection rate, 50% hospitalization rate, and 25% death rate.

Thanks for providing my point that the vaccine works and saves lives.
Meanwhile, the CDC's own numbers say 99% infected survived, so ALL of your vaccinated are worse off. Thanks for proving my point.

zrickety

The Fixer
GTIfan is just the leftist version of Zrick, 100% emotion 0% logic, only thing different are their triggers.
I like your post, but do not agree with your analysis.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Meanwhile, the CDC's own numbers say 99% infected survived, so ALL of your vaccinated are worse off. Thanks for proving my point.

7,000,000,000 x .01 = x

x + y = the number of people that can die before zrickety will care enough to wear a mask if he's too afraid to get a vaccine. Solve for y.

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
That's literally why not at risk groups need to get vaccinated too.

Welcome to the first day of infectious diseases 101.

Has the sass, TDS, emotional reactions and feminine qualities of a leftist, but my apologies if I assumed incorrectly.

Anyway, you're ignoring the fact vaccinated people are still contracting and spreading the virus. Meaning a vaccinated person can contract and spread to someone at risk (also vaccinated), still putting their life at risk.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Has the sass, TDS, emotional reactions and feminine qualities of a leftist, but my apologies if I assumed incorrectly.

Anyway, you're ignoring the fact vaccinated people are still contracting and spreading the virus. Meaning a vaccinated person can contract and spread to someone at risk (also vaccinated), still putting their life at risk.
Jim, you've been replaced. Anyone that uses TDS in a sentence is an ass clown.

Funny you'd use feminine traits as an insult. That's as bad as zrickety trying to insult me by comparing me to a Greta. It's just not insulting to me, so.... Your toxic masculinity is showing that you think it's some kind of insult.

Anyway, you're ignoring the fact that vaccinated people are much less likely to catch the virus, or to spread the virus if they do contract it, putting fewer people's lives at risk.

AGAIN, no vaccine, EVER in human history has been 100% effective. AGAIN, that's why you need that vast majority of the population to be vaccinated to control an epidemic or pandemic.

AGAIN, this is hard, it isn't controversial, it isn't even debatable. This is very basic infection control that's been understood for over 100 years.

If you don't understand it, that's on you and the education system where you grew up.

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
Jim, you've been replaced. Anyone that uses TDS in a sentence is an ass clown.

Funny you'd use feminine traits as an insult. That's as bad as zrickety trying to insult me by comparing me to a Greta. It's just not insulting to me, so.... Your toxic masculinity is showing that you think it's some kind of insult.

Anyway, you're ignoring the fact that vaccinated people are much less likely to catch the virus, or to spread the virus if they do contract it, putting fewer people's lives at risk.

AGAIN, no vaccine, EVER in human history has been 100% effective. AGAIN, that's why you need that vast majority of the population to be vaccinated to control an epidemic or pandemic.

AGAIN, this is hard, it isn't controversial, it isn't even debatable. This is very basic infection control that's been understood for over 100 years.

If you don't understand it, that's on you and the education system where you grew up.

You keep bringing up stuff that no one is even saying. I'm not implying it should be 100% effective, but in the case I posted it was only 76% effective at preventing infection. Again, yes that's better than unvaccinated. But, is it a great number? IMO, no. Also, the numbers are even worse in countries with the AZ vaccine.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
1 death vs 2 isn't what I would consider far better, but there's no point in getting into semantics. The point is, at risk groups, while they will fair better (I thought that was obvious but apparently it has to be pointed out here), still are not in the clear even when vaccinated. The story you posted painted a misleading picture, that's all.
1 death vs 2 is 100% better! ;)
#Lloydrule