GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
Here we go, the Lambda variant. A new wave of bullshit.
Enjoy your forever lockdown.
1624996964222.png

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Problems =/= deaths you imbecile. The reason that they say problems are under reported is because people dont bother to report fucking sniffles or a sore arm. (your biggest fear)

Also that is how numbers work hombre, go back to math class maybe.

0.01/0.01 = 100% (1)

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Problems =/= deaths you imbecile. The reason that they say problems are under reported is because people dont bother to report fucking sniffles or a sore arm. (your biggest fear)

0.01/0.01 = 100% (1)
if 1,000 people got the vaccine

and 1% of them died, that would be 10 deaths

and if only 1% of those 10 deaths were reported

that would mean .1 death was reported. not 1,000

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer

0.01/0.01 = 100% (1)
Keep telling yourself that. 'Experts' are not concerned about sore arms, everyone gets those OBVIOUSLY.
I'm talking real injuries and deaths. Which are underreported because doctors are too obtuse, or afraid of liability.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Here's a 12 year old that was in the clinical trial. It's heartbreaking. Monsters like you refuse to admit the vaccine can harm, so they tried to label her as having mental illness. These are the people that speak up, and you so callously make fun of.
9 visits to the ER, 3 admissions, and doctors 'won't help her.'
https://www.jsonline.com/picture-ga...-news-conference-covid-19-vaccine/7788425002/

Sen. Ron Johnson holds news conference on possible side effects from COVID-19 vaccine​

I stopped at Ron Johnson.

No one is claiming vaccines can't causes harm.

I'm flat out telling vaccines reduce harm one the whole to a massive degree.

Last edited:

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
No, I fixed it. Covid deaths are absolutely undercounted.

Vaccine deaths are rare.

You're just wrong.
i was never arguing that vaccine deaths outweigh covid deaths. i was simply explaining to him his math was wrong (while being kind enough to ignore his petty insult)

instead of trying to make arguments out of everything, and doxing internet strangers, why don't you grow the fuck up. you're sure as hell old enough to know better by now

cb1111

At least post the full context. The article even specifies that...

"The report in Pittsburgh would be the first known case of blood clotting linked to a vaccine based on messenger RNA"

"While a number of recipients of the AstraZeneca and Johnson & Johnson shots have developed clotting, including some fatal cases, those vaccines use different technology and are instead based on a deactivated adenovirus."

Like, is it physically impossible for you to not misrepresent data and information to fit your agenda? The problem with you, and everybody like you, is that any actual points you may have in an argument get automatically disregarded because you can't help but misconstrue every single little piece of information.
Equally important is the "would be". Not even the authors of the report believe it.

cb1111

I don't disregard the stories of people who have had bad reactions to the vaccine. To them the vaccine was dangerous.

That being said...

The people uninjured by the vaccine are the ocean. People injured by it are singular drops of rain. 😐
This. People have adverse reactions to all sorts of things - including water, so having an adverse reaction to a vaccine isn't a stretch of the imagination - but - the vast majority of people that should get the vaccine are perfectly fine.

The real bottom line is that getting the vaccine is many, many times safer than being unvaccinated.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
i was never arguing that vaccine deaths outweigh covid deaths. i was simply explaining to him his math was wrong (while being kind enough to ignore his petty insult)

instead of trying to make arguments out of everything, and doxing internet strangers, why don't you grow the fuck up. you're sure as hell old enough to know better by now

Ok, snowflake.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
If 1 death is reported, then 99 deaths went unreported, if 99 deaths went unreported then 9900 deaths actually happened, and since we know 10,000 people have died from the vaccine then we can safely assume that 99,000,000 people have died from vaccination. Its not a COVID vaccine its a population control drug.