GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Another egregious error in the title.

The COVID 19 SCAMdemic...Senator agrees with Zrick - Medical Community has turned it's back on the Vax injured.

:mad:

I have to blame Jay for this ultimately.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Literally a hand full of reported vaccine deaths world wide and these guys finally understand that there are 10 deaths for every reported death.

3.9 million reported covid 19 deaths worldwide and they've been crying for a year that they're over counting.

Irony at its best.

Reactions: WAP

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Ok, snowflake.
says the guy who started stalking an internet stranger because you disagreed with what he says

If 1 death is reported, then 99 deaths went unreported, if 99 deaths went unreported then 9900 deaths actually happened, and since we know 10,000 people have died from the vaccine then we can safely assume that 99,000,000 people have died from vaccination. Its not a COVID vaccine its a population control drug.
so you're not going to acknowledge that you thought 1% of 1% is somehow 100%? 🤣

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
says the guy who started stalking an internet stranger because you disagreed with what he says

so you're not going to acknowledge that you thought 1% of 1% is somehow 100%? 🤣

Lol, I didn't stalk him. He started talking shit, I shut him up. It literally took less than 5 minutes.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Lol, I didn't stalk him. He started talking shit, I shut him up. It literally took less than 5 minutes.
seriously though, you talk shit to half the people here. does that mean we all have the right to dox you? 🤔

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
seriously though, you talk shit to half the people here. does that mean we all have the right to dox you? 🤔

Facts and basic 8th grade science isn't talking shit. The fact you think it is means you're exactly why over 600,000 Americans are dead.

zrickety

The Fixer

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
If by take it seriously, you mean working with big tech to censor everyone that talks about it, then yes.

Maybe the CDC should hire the Cyber Ninjas to get to the bottom of all this vaccine stuff?

They'll just need $500 million.