GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
1626964541715.png

zrickety

The Fixer

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
You've repeatedly asserted that zrickety's misinformation can't affect you or kill you, because you wear masks and are vaccinated.

I fully agree that it makes it very unlikely you'd become seriously ill or die, you are in the highest likely of groups that are fully vaccinated to have a breakthrough and die, i.e. over 65 and lung disease.

Again, zrickety is actively trying to kill you through misinformation. That's just the reality, no matter how much you like him. Sorry, that's just the truth.
He isn't singling me out and the information does not sway my opinions.

zrickety

The Fixer

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
You must not understand it or you wouldn't keep saying it.

No, you're the one not understanding. It's pretty simple and clear. Zrickety's intent isn't relevant. Misinformation can kill innocent people. His Misinformation is willful and designed to get other people to not follow mask rules and to not get vaccinated. That can kill you.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
No, you're the one not understanding. It's pretty simple and clear. Zrickety's intent isn't relevant. Misinformation can kill innocent people. His Misinformation is willful and designed to get other people to not follow mask rules and to not get vaccinated. That can kill you.
This has to be at least the 20th time you've said this. Please stop. There isn't anything Zrick can say or post that could kill me. Others I don't know.