GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
As cases have already started to drop, they are talking about the booster for everyone next month.
Get ready for another vaccine induced surge of cases. JUST LIKE LAST TIME.

The vaccine can not induce the virus. People not following mask guidelines and a new variant caused the surge.

zrickety

The Fixer

cb1111

The vaccine can not induce the virus. People not following mask guidelines and a new variant caused the surge.
zricky makes these obviously false statements (i.e. cases dropping) as if they were fact just to suck you into a reply. There are a handful of people here that post shit just to post shit - they're so funny because any rational person looks at them and says "you're an idiot"

zrickety

The Fixer
Weird, it's almost like the Taliban twitterverse and the right wing twitterverse have all the same talking points. It's as if it's a coordinated attempt at misinformation from a hostile 3rd party...
And the left wing universe has the same talking points. What is YOUR point?
Are you a believer in 52 genders? That men can have babies? Have you accepted Fauci as your personal Lord and Savior?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
zricky makes these obviously false statements (i.e. cases dropping) as if they were fact just to suck you into a reply. There are a handful of people here that post shit just to post shit - they're so funny because any rational person looks at them and says "you're an idiot"

There are a lot of zrickety's in the world. I think you underestimate them. In fact, Zrickety would fit in pretty well with the Taliban.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
And the left wing universe has the same talking points. What is YOUR point?
Are you a believer in 52 genders? That men can have babies? Have you accepted Fauci as your personal Lord and Savior?

The point is, evangelicalism and the Taliban are the same thing. No doubt evangelicals would act exactly the same if they could.

Reactions: WAP

zrickety

The Fixer
1629205523134.png