GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

torga

Autocross Champion
I'm going to kick you in the nuts man. I'm on my daily work call (mic not muted, my bad) and that shit you wrote caught me out laughing. My boss actually stopped and asked me if I had a comment. Fucker! 🤬
Bahaha that's on you for not being on mute! I'm always muted unless I'm talking. Can't have them hear me chewing or snickering at dumb jokes.

coniglio rampante

Autocross Champion
The political system doesn't want it... rich people and corporations want it. They control the political system. Money is speech after all. :) I agree that poor left people and poor right people have a lot more in common than poor right people and rich right people. However, like you said, if they turn us against each other then we won't go after them.

I'm going to have to go ahead and agree with 99 about the false equivalency to be honest. If you want to talk about opinions and interpretations then that's fine.. everyone thinks they're right but when it comes to actual facts and reality... just their existence.. then it's not a case of "both sides are doing it". Not in the slightest.
Agreed.
Both major political parties are failing, but only the members of one tried, and are still trying, to overturn a certified election that had no widespread voter fraud, only one had members that tried to stop the Congress and Vice President from doing the job that is constitutionally mandated, only members of one stormed the Capital with various items used as weapons, attacked the police (Blue Lives Matter, bleat-bleat-bleat, anyone?) and wanted to hang the Vice President and kill the Speaker of the House.
And your taxpayer dollars get to pay for all of the damage. Happy, fiscal conservatives?

There is only one party, as flawed as it is, that is interested in governing. The Republicans have abdicated any pretense of being a party of ideas and ideals.

“The Democrats are the party that says government will make you smarter, taller, richer, and remove the crabgrass on your lawn. The Republicans are the party that says government doesn't work and then they get elected and prove it.”

-P.J. O’Rourke

Smdh.

1L19

Autocross Champion
Notice it's the far right loons liking your false equivalencies.
He probably doesn't know that to be honest. I know how you feel.. you know I do... but let him breathe. Maybe he was just talking about interpretations etc. Leave him a bit of space to be a good guy. :) If he's not you can use the hickory nut crunch later. :)

anotero

Autocross Champion
Oh I see both sides have blame at where we are, but that blame is far from equal.
The rich guys from the "left" and the "right" attend same banquets and same golf clubs, rob us all the same, but the blame is different. Stop sitting in a closed garage with your car on.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
He probably doesn't know that to be honest. I know how you feel.. you know I do... but let him breathe. Maybe he was just talking about interpretations etc. Leave him a bit of space to be a good guy. :) If he's not you can use the hickory nut crunch later. :)

No good guy comes in blaming "both sides" for the polarization in the US.

Democrats, for all their faults, ended where they are now by compromising over and over and over with ever farther right Republicans.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
That is the “easy-out” for those who enable.

Yep, it's just a way for "moderates" to absolved themselves from being fascist lite. All the fascism, half the calories. Fuck them.

They've got half the population convinced that basic necessities of a modern civilization are cOmMunIsM.

Fuck them all.

Last edited:

anotero

Autocross Champion
Yep, it's just a way for "moderates" to absolved themselves from being fascist lite. All the fascism, half the calories. Fuck them.

They've got have the population convinced that basic necessities of a modern civilization are cOmMunIsM.

Fuck them all.
So when's the revolution, greta?

1L19

Autocross Champion
No good guy comes in blaming "both sides" for the polarization in the US.

Democrats, for all their faults, ended where they are now by compromising over and over and over with ever farther right Republicans.
Do your thing man but personally I'm not going to turn a potential ally into an enemy unless it's absolutely necessary. Of course you are free to launch a first strike just as often as you like. :)

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Do your thing man but personally I'm not going to turn a potential ally into an enemy unless it's absolutely necessary. Of course you are free to launch a first strike just as often as you like. :)

I will. Fuck that guy. 💯

IanCH

Autocross Champion
The only people who talk about "both sides are to blame" are (or were) so far down the Fox news rabbit hole that they actually think that shit is true.

Here's a better take, the last liberal president we had was Jimmy Carter. He got the royal GOP fuck you treatment with Iran hostage situation by the scumbag Reagan.

Since then we have had basically all far right presidents and Obama was a centrist and THAT is what is causing the increasing polarization of political discourse in the US.