GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
The only people who talk about "both sides are to blame" are (or were) so far down the Fox news rabbit hole that they actually think that shit is true.

Here's a better take, the last liberal president we had was Jimmy Carter. He got the royal GOP fuck you treatment with Iran hostage situation by the scumbag Reagan.

Since then we have had basically all far right presidents and Obama was a centrist and THAT is what is causing the increasing polarization of political discourse in the US.

And the last conservative republican president was Eisenhower. It's been nothing but neoconservative trash since.

1L19

Autocross Champion
My latest dating match... smh...

ShanD from Fairfax, CA
My self-summary
UNVACCINATED!! Where are all my system busters at? Free thinkers l, rule breakers, rebels, reach out, we need each other.. going out on a limb here with some truth about me. I don’t buy the covid narrative. I don’t wear a mask unless I see fear in people’s eyes (I’m compassionate) I’m not and will never be vaccinated and I don’t and will never follow MSM. So, if you’re vaccinated it’s best to pass me up, we will disagree and that won’t change. I need a man who can stand side by side in the fire with me, who has done the work and can meet me with emotional intelligence. We don’t have time to waste, the battle has reached home. Will you be the man who will stand with me and be my protector so I have a soft place to fall?

IanCH

Autocross Champion
In researching my own statements, it does appear that Reagan had little direct effect on the release timing (delay or getting them out) of the hostages, but did take all the credit for something he didnt do and is still a massive scumbag (GOP puppet more like it)

https://www.vox.com/2016/1/25/10826056/reagan-iran-hostage-negotiation - read carefully if you are even going to bother.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
In researching my own statements, it does appear that Reagan had little direct effect on the release timing (delay or getting them out) of the hostages, but did take all the credit for something he didnt do and is still a massive scumbag (GOP puppet more like it)

https://www.vox.com/2016/1/25/10826056/reagan-iran-hostage-negotiation - read carefully if you are even going to bother.

Iran maintains that Reagans campaign asked them to hold the hostages until after the election.

torga

Autocross Champion
Weird, it's almost like the Taliban twitterverse and the right wing twitterverse have all the same talking points. It's as if it's a coordinated attempt at misinformation from a hostile 3rd party...
They share the same views as domestic and foreign terrorists now.

The modern GOP, AKA Mr. Worldwide.

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
The only people who talk about "both sides are to blame" are (or were) so far down the Fox news rabbit hole that they actually think that shit is true.

Here's a better take, the last liberal president we had was Jimmy Carter. He got the royal GOP fuck you treatment with Iran hostage situation by the scumbag Reagan.

Since then we have had basically all far right presidents and Obama was a centrist and THAT is what is causing the increasing polarization of political discourse in the US.

Trump was anti-gun, spent more money than any democratic president ever (pre-covid), told Nancy Pelosi to spend more money when republicans were trying to reign her in, restricted the rights of companies, deported less than Obama, passed prison reform, was working towards further reform, was anti-war. The fact that's viewed as far right all of a sudden is what speaks to how polarized we are.

torga

Autocross Champion
I was going to make a joke about wondering if he knew his wife was dating but... that would have been crude. :)

From what little info he's volunteered in this thread, his wife sounds like the smart one in the house.

torga

Autocross Champion
Anyone that believes one party is beneath our greater than the other is obviously blind.

Alternatively, it could be argued that those who don't see a difference between the two are blind. And those who can discern the grey areas between the two parties are the ones with sight.

The modern Dem and modern GOP p[parties can be represented by a Venn diagram, and the middle part of that diagram is certainly quite large. But there are still differences between the two parties.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
The modern Dem and modern GOP p[parties can be represented by a Venn diagram, and the middle part of that diagram is certainly quite large. But there are still differences between the two parties.
this...unfortunately the 10% on either side are the problem