GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

cb1111

You want to recant that, cb?
Ha! I think Jim has the "sticks and stones" mentality when it comes to zricky - because zricky can't do anything to him personally (physically), he disregards him - but I think (hope?) that Jim recognizes how dangerous zricky and his ilk are - and that can kill him.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Ha! I think Jim has the "sticks and stones" mentality when it comes to zricky - because zricky can't do anything to him personally (physically), he disregards him - but I think (hope?) that Jim recognizes how dangerous zricky and his ilk are - and that can kill him.

He does not...

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
There's only one person I would consider killing, and if I wanted to he would already be dead. It's not you, Jim.

Ricky, you know I'm an armed veteran that lives in Florida right? You keep up the threats, dumbass, I literally know where you live.

cb1111

It isn't only the elderly who die from Covid. The odds of me dying from covid are the same if I hadn't ever seen this thread before.

This isn't a hard concept.
Sure - this thread won't kill you - but the people that spew these conspiracy theories and misinformation can kill you.

Normal people know that getting vaccinated, wearing a mask and socially distancing are the best ways of protecting you - but that idiot standing far too close to you in that long line who refuses to wear a mask and insists on having a loud conversation - often about how awful the vaccination is and what-not.

That zricky can kill you.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Not at all sticks and stones mentality. Zrick and I could be next door neighbors and he wouldn't be any more dangerous to me.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Sure - this thread won't kill you - but the people that spew these conspiracy theories and misinformation can kill you.

Normal people know that getting vaccinated, wearing a mask and socially distancing are the best ways of protecting you - but that idiot standing far too close to you in that long line who refuses to wear a mask and insists on having a loud conversation - often about how awful the vaccination is and what-not.

That zricky can kill you.
I don't put myself in a situation like that. I'm not often in a store with a line and if I am I keep my distance but I've not heard anyone having a loud conversation about how awful the vaccine is. What kind of line are you in where that happens?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
13 months since this thread started and you all are still arguing about the same thing. I was going to say that you're unbelievably stubborn but it can't be that. You're not going to change Zrick’s mind yet you keep arguing.

anotero

Autocross Champion
I figured out Zrick a long time ago and he knows that I don't agree with him about the virus. But can any of you honestly say you think he's a terrorist? I don't believe he is and have had private conversations with him that make me think otherwise. It's his objective to keep the thread growing and he has to know that the virus stuff he's posted hasn't really changed anyone's mind. Can anyone who disagreed with him about the virus name someone who has changed their mind because of Zrick’s posts? I can't think of anyone.
Terrorists are out and about blowing up people. Hard to do that when carving dome canyons in a GTI. Cb is a full fledged nutcase.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Not at all sticks and stones mentality. Zrick and I could be next door neighbors and he wouldn't be any more dangerous to me.

I don't put myself in a situation like that. I'm not often in a store with a line and if I am I keep my distance but I've not heard anyone having a loud conversation about how awful the vaccine is. What kind of line are you in where that happens?

You admit you were wrong, cb?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
You guys are paranoid. You're so afraid of Zrick it's become amusing. Exactly how could Zrick harm me if he lived next door?

The misinformation that he spreads causes others not to wear masks and get vaccinated. Others not wear a mask and getting vaccinated can kill you, even if you do wear a mask and get vaccinated.

It's been explained over and over and over.

If you haven't figured it out in the last year, you never will.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
The misinformation that he spreads causes others not to wear masks and get vaccinated. Others not wear a mask and getting vaccinated can kill you, even if you do wear a mask and get vaccinated.

It's been explained over and over and over.

If you haven't figured it out in the last year, you never will.
I completely understand that his information can harm people but you haven't named a single person in this thread who has changed his position about Covid because of his information and is now more at risk of getting Covid?

I figured it out by the first page of the thread.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I completely understand that his information can harm people but you haven't named a single person in this thread who has changed his position about Covid because of his information and is now more at risk of getting Covid?

I figured it out by the first page of the thread.

You're seriously going with his misinformation hasn't influenced anyone? And AGAIN, this isn't the only place he's spreading misinformation.

Daks

Autocross Champion
The masks thing is... Whatever. I'll wear one when I am instructed to, but I'd prefer not to have the thing on my face.

I flew back home to Serbia three weeks ago to say goodbye to my grandmother. On the flight, they were adamant we wear masks, but then they served food, and everyone took their masks off for an hour. Then we put them back on - then they served drinks and we too them off - then they served food again, then drinks etc... It was extremely asinine.

I sometimes don't mind wearing one because it makes me feel like the lone ranger.