GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
You're seriously going with his misinformation hasn't influenced anyone? And AGAIN, this isn't the only place he's spreading misinformation.
Name just one person in this thread who changed their mind after Zrick influenced them or stop saying it.

anotero

Autocross Champion
The masks thing is... Whatever. I'll wear one when I am instructed to, but I'd prefer not to have the thing on my face.

I flew back home to Serbia three weeks ago to say goodbye to my grandmother. On the flight, they were adamant we wear masks, but then they served food, and everyone took their masks off for an hour. Then we put them back on - then they served drinks and we too them off - then they served food again, then drinks etc... It was extremely asinine.

I sometimes don't mind wearing one because it makes me feel like the lone ranger.

My condolences.
What airline did you fly?

Daks

Autocross Champion
My condolences.
What airline did you fly?
Thank you.

On the way there British Airways - pleasant experience. On the way back - I went through Vienna and flew Air Canada - fucking disaster. I took a picture of what the boarding looked like. Gimme one sec and I'll show you.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
The masks thing is... Whatever. I'll wear one when I am instructed to, but I'd prefer not to have the thing on my face.

I flew back home to Serbia three weeks ago to say goodbye to my grandmother. On the flight, they were adamant we wear masks, but then they served food, and everyone took their masks off for an hour. Then we put them back on - then they served drinks and we too them off - then they served food again, then drinks etc... It was extremely asinine.

I sometimes don't mind wearing one because it makes me feel like the lone ranger.
It's ridiculous under those circumstances. Either wear the mask all the time or not at all. It's as stupid in sports. Players go out on the field or court and breath all over each other and then are supposed to wear a mask when they're off the field or court. The circumstance that was the most ridiculous was the Olympics. When they were on the medal stand getting their medals they had to wear masks and the second it was over they took off their mask and hugged each other.

Daks

Autocross Champion
IMG_20210731_102326.jpg

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Name just one person in this thread who changed their mind after Zrick influenced them or stop saying it.

That's asinine. Thousands have read this thread and not posted. It's impossible to pin point an individual,
but online content absolutely sways people's opinions, it's not even debatable. Countries and corporations spent millions to just that every year. Much of what zrickety posts come from those sources.

Daks

Autocross Champion
So check this out. Last month, India was on the no fly zone for many countries - so the Serbian government, being the way that they are had a gem of an idea to fly Indians into Belgrade, get them to quarantine in hotels for two weeks and then fly out as Serbia was a green flight zone for many countries. So Belgrade was loaded with Indians when I was there. Anyway, there is no direct fight to Toronto from Belgrade so I flew through that disaster in Vienna. But in order to get to the Toronto flight I had to go through a fucking maze of security etc... No one gave a shit about any kind of distancing, and well, call it what you will, but Delta variant, legit Indians from India - I had to keep six. So I kept back, by myself, last in line for everything but I kept my distance and felt good about controlling my situation; until we got to this elevator. The Security guard from Vienna was like, you 10 go into this elevator here (thing is like 2x2") and you ten go into the other - so they all go and line up like sardines and I stay back. So the guy is like, sir, get in the elevator - I looked at the guy and literally said "Motherfucker, you crazy, I'm not getting in that petri dish".He's like you'll miss your flight - I said, the fuck I will and told him I'm about to blast this airport all over twitter about their lack of safety protocols and that I was a world renowned journalist - I'm not, I work in Engineering Consulting and I've never used twitter in my life. He got scared shitless and gave me passes to the lounge when I got up. The shot above is when I exited the elevator. I went to the lounge and had four Guiness.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
That's asinine. Thousands have read this thread and not posted. It's impossible to pin point an individual,
but online content absolutely sways people's opinions, it's not even debatable. Countries and corporations spent millions to just that every year. Much of what zrickety posts come from those sources.
Well you're fighting a hopeless battle. There's misinformation all over the internet. If what much of what Zrick posts comes from those countries and corporations you're arguing with the wrong person. Go after the countries and corporations and fight from where the information emanates.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
So check this out. Last month, India was on the no fly zone for many countries - so the Serbian government, being the way that they are had a gem of an idea to fly Indians into Belgrade, get them to quarantine in hotels for two weeks and then fly out as Serbia was a green flight zone for many countries. So Belgrade was loaded with Indians when I was there. Anyway, there is no direct fight to Toronto from Belgrade so I flew through that disaster in Vienna. But in order to get to the Toronto flight I had to go through a fucking maze of security etc... No one gave a shit about any kind of distancing, and well, call it what you will, but Delta variant, legit Indians from India - I had to keep six. So I kept back, by myself, last in line for everything but I kept my distance and felt good about controlling my situation; until we got to this elevator. The Security guard from Vienna was like, you 10 go into this elevator here (thing is like 2x2") and you ten go into the other - so they all go and line up like sardines and I stay back. So the guy is like, sir, get in the elevator - I looked at the guy and literally said "Motherfucker, you crazy, I'm not getting in that petri dish".He's like you'll miss your flight - I said, the fuck I will and told him I'm about to blast this airport all over twitter about their lack of safety protocols and that I was a world renowned journalist - I'm not, I work in Engineering Consulting and I've never used twitter in my life. He got scared shitless and gave me passes to the lounge when I got up. The shot above is when I exited the elevator. I went to the lounge and had four Guiness.
You're literally a breath of fresh air to this thread. 👍

anotero

Autocross Champion

"Scheise, diese Serbische will kill me. I better give him a lounge pass."

Twitter sucks, btw.

Guinness is where it's at.

Is Vucic still the head? I haven't kept up.