GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

cb1111

Having to wait a couple weeks between first and second doses surely accounts for a large chunk of that 30 million. I've got no doubt some have died from other causes -- plenty of ways for some fraction of 30M people to die within two weeks, including but not limited to car accidents, work-related injuries, pre-existing conditions, sudden aneurysms, etc.
Implying that not only have double the amount of people in the US died from the vaccine than the virus itself, but that all those deaths have been cleanly swept under the rug is certainly very far-fetched.
Yup. 3-6 weeks between doses and around 750,000 vaccines administered per day (https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/daily-covid-19-vaccination-doses?country=~USA). I'll let zrick the math genius run the numbers though 😉
Then there are those people that got their second shot elsewhere (like my nephew who got his second shot in Qatar), got it at a location other than the one that recorded it initially - in VA, many got their first through the county and the second through CVS/Walgreens, or decided not to get the second shot ("I had a headache and my arm was sore after the first shot. I heard the second shot is worse")

I suspect that only a tiny portion of those died.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Turn on your critical thinking skills.
What happened to those 30 million people???

What do you mean "What happened to them?". They had to wait for second dose, some died, and some decided not to go back and get the second dose, because morons like you have spread so much misinformation.

Last edited:
Reactions: WAP

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
Even doctors in Canada are starting to speak up.

We—as healthcare practitioners and citizens—expect and deserve answers that address these concerns directly. Proclaiming that vaccine therapies are “safe and effective” is misleading and sloganistic. The reports of vaccine injuries are increasing every day, yet are being ignored. We are witnessing an increase in Covid illness occurring in fully vaccinated individuals and, irrationally, that is being followed by a promise of mandated boosters.1 The lack of answers and the vague information being provided over the past 18+ months do not instill confidence in British Columbians.

https://www.eastonspectator.com/202...nie-henry-adrian-dix-and-premier-john-horgan/

torga

Autocross Champion

To be fair, I haven't read the letter you posted yet, so I've got no comments to share about it.

BUT I'm laughing at a different section of this blog, where the blog owner hosts batshit Flat Earth conspiracies and theories. I am aware that the blog owner, Michael Easton, did not write the letter that you posted. Just pointing this out.
Flat Earth Archives - Easton Spectator

Reactions: WAP

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
image_2021-09-14_103056.png

anotero

Autocross Champion
To be fair, I haven't read the letter you posted yet, so I've got no comments to share about it.

BUT I'm laughing at a different section of this blog, where the blog owner hosts batshit Flat Earth conspiracies and theories. I am aware that the blog owner, Michael Easton, did not write the letter that you posted. Just pointing this out.

To be fair, plenty of those supporting covid vaccination believe that the gubment cares about them. No dofferent from flat earthers.

zrickety

The Fixer
Yup. 3-6 weeks between doses and around 750,000 vaccines administered per day (https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/daily-covid-19-vaccination-doses?country=~USA). I'll let zrick the math genius run the numbers though 😉
Ok, let's say that's it. That's 10 million. What about the other 20 million people? 10% of that is 2 million. You don't think they can hide 10% of the deaths? LOL They've been fudging numbers at every turn...NY did it, FL did it, they are inflating and deflating numbers everywhere to scare you. These people were literally caught on video talking about it.

cb1111

No need to read it. It closes with:

Sincerely,

Voices Of Silenced Okanagan Health Professionals

A concerned group of health professionals who choose to remain anonymous due to threats of discipline and termination, by our own various professional governing bodies, for all who dare to question the B.C. government narrative on COVID-19 policies.

Translation - Somebody made all that shit up and didn't have time to make up names that anybody would believe.

zrickety

The Fixer