GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
No need to read it. It closes with:

Sincerely,

Voices Of Silenced Okanagan Health Professionals

A concerned group of health professionals who choose to remain anonymous due to threats of discipline and termination, by our own various professional governing bodies, for all who dare to question the B.C. government narrative on COVID-19 policies.

Translation - Somebody made all that shit up and didn't have time to make up names that anybody would believe.
Translation- they'll lose their jobs because God forbid anyone speak out against Pfizer or the government. $$$$$$$$

torga

Autocross Champion
No need to read it. It closes with:

Sincerely,

Voices Of Silenced Okanagan Health Professionals

A concerned group of health professionals who choose to remain anonymous due to threats of discipline and termination, by our own various professional governing bodies, for all who dare to question the B.C. government narrative on COVID-19 policies.

Translation - Somebody made all that shit up and didn't have time to make up names that anybody would believe.

I've been steadily reading through it. Almost every point they've made so far is monumentally misrepresented. So far, seems pretty full of shit.

zrickety

The Fixer
Waddabout, waddabout, waddabout … none of your allegation has any impact on the posted story.
So deaths only count when they aren't vaccinated?
All the young people hospitalized or dead after the jab is 'just a coincidence'...you must work for the CDC.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Ok, let's say that's it. That's 10 million. What about the other 20 million people? 10% of that is 2 million. You don't think they can hide 10% of the deaths? LOL They've been fudging numbers at every turn...NY did it, FL did it, they are inflating and deflating numbers everywhere to scare you. These people were literally caught on video talking about it.
I feel like a middle school teacher... You're going to have to show your work if you want partial credit for arriving at the wrong answer. I'll include a hint for you below if you find you're really struggling.

there are 7 days in a week

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Translation- they'll lose their jobs because God forbid anyone speak out against Pfizer or the government. $$$$$$$$

They'll lose their jobs because they are threatening the lives of the patients they treat.

Reactions: WAP

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Another boot licking douchebag. No wonder you hauled your ass to Iraq.

Nope, we already require healthcare workers be vaccinated and tested for multiple infectious diseases. This is no different. Whether it's Hepatitis, influenza, tuberculosis, etc.... they are required of healthcare workers to protect the vulnerable.

Any healthcare worker that can't understand how this works, shouldn't be caring for patients.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Nope, we already require healthcare workers be vaccinated and tested for multiple infectious diseases. This is no different. Whether it's Hepatitis, influenza, tuberculosis, etc.... they are required of healthcare workers to protect the vulnerable.

Any healthcare worker that can't understand how this works, shouldn't be caring for patients.
I even have to prove vaccination against, well basically everything, just to go in to hospitals as a case rep when I do that.