GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
Not surprised.

1642426070413.png

npace

Autocross Champion
The SCAMdemic thread, where fiction is fact and Twitter-infatuated "Americans" know more about Australia than Australians. Nice to see the Olde Garde still keepin' it fake in here...
You have it wrong. I never said I knew more than random Australia guy about day to day life in Australia. That doesn't mean that I can't witness the lockdowns as an outside observer and decide that that nation is becoming increasingly authoritarian. When you have to ask the government permission to go home, something is clearly wrong. I've never lived in Syria, either, but I still know that its people are objectively less free than the US citizenry.

I also never quoted twitter.

zrickety

The Fixer
They admit masks don't work, and the data shows kids are not at risk. But our government is also against free choice. Operation Lockstep.

1642447124649.png

zrickety

The Fixer

anotero

Autocross Champion
This is true! It is not his health but his rejection of government control. He is a symbol of what they want to crush, freedom and individualism.
It's more than that. He originally had the vax mandate waived on the grounds of having had covid in Nov. of last year. Then another gubment agency rolled that back and nullified his visa. The clusterfuck that Aussie authorities have shown to be is unimaginable.

zrickety

The Fixer

riceburner

Autocross Champion
apology accepted... I GUESS.

Malttv5

Drag Racing Champion
The best thing the Joker got kick out for being a lying fuck ,who couldn't even fill out his own entry documents correct .
Enjoy fuckers :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

(y)(y)(y)

Now back to more important things , whats the next mod on the R ?

MuscleToMouse94

Drag Racing Champion

MuscleToMouse94

Drag Racing Champion
Went to the local brewery yesterday, some rednecks vandalized the bathroom with Trump 2024 sayings. Gotta love the irony

One specific side cant ever avoid its share of dumb dumbs. They’re everywhere.

anotero

Autocross Champion
The best thing the Joker got kick out for being a lying fuck ,who couldn't even fill out his own entry documents correct .
Enjoy fuckers :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

(y)(y)(y)

Now back to more important things , whats the next mod on the R ?

That sounds very believable for a guy that has to get visas every now and then. I bet had it been his first time, all his forms would be impeccable and error free.